3.22.1

Isaac was healed. Finally. The burn marks were gone. Hopefully that means he can get out of the hospital. I watch Tv on the couch while Derek stands at the silver table that was now moved towards the couch. He kept playing chess by himself for some reason. First of all, I didn't even know he liked chess. Second of all, why would he play by himself? He could have just asked me to play. I've played a couple times with Stiles so I'm not that bad.

"What are you doing?" Peter questions him. I snap my head back to look at him. "Where the hell did you come from?" I ask. "I've been doing stuff" He tells me, referring to trying to figure out the daughter thing. I stand up from the couch, walking towards the silver table, leaning on the other side as Derek sets the chess board up again. "And more importantly, why aren't you healing?" Peter adds, looking at the gash on his shoulder.

"Seriously" I groan, rubbing at my shoulder. Derek glances back to look at his shoulder. "it's from one of their swords. It'll heal." Derek informs him. Peter comes to stand beside me, looking at Derek in confusion. "By playing chess?" Peter questions. "Back in his room, Stiles had a board with my name on one of the pieces. If this is a game to him, then I need to figure out the plays" Derek explains.

"Not so easy to do when it's a game without rules." Peter comments, helping Derek set up the board. "What does that mean?" Derek asks confused. "You're dealing with a kind of spirit that's lived too long to play by human rules. It's a fox spirit that chose to become human. And supposedly, that's something they can only do after about 100 years. If a Kitsune is an annoying pain in the ass, then a Nogitsune, which is a dark Kitsune, is a freaking disaster." Peter explains.

Peter starts to put on his jacket. "Besides, chess is Stiles' game. It's not the game of a Japanese fox. Do yourself a favor and put something on that. Before it gets infected." Peter says. He then glances at me. He gives me a pointed look and I nod as he walks away, leaving us. Derek then looks up at me. "If you really want to play chess, I've had some practice with Stiles. I can play you" I suggest. He raises an eyebrow at me and I shrug. "Or not if you don't want to lose" I say.

Derek scoffs at me. "Yeah right" He says. "Well, considering I don't remember you ever playing chess, I don't think it'd be that hard to beat you" I tell him. "You're on" He challenges and I smirk, pulling up a stool. This was gonna be fun.

~~~

I hated the twins. How could I have ever dated one of them? They're not even cute and incredibly annoying. I don't think anyone likes them actually. Which is why, I don't think anyone would mind if I got rid of them. They wanna kill people in front of me and give me nightmares well it's gonna come back and bite them in the ass. The problem was, I didn't know where they were.

I'd find them though. I walk down the stairs and find Derek getting his jacket to leave. He turns and spots me. "Where are you going?" I wonder. "Giving Argent a visit. Would you like to come?" He asks. "Nah. I've got some priorities of my own" I tell him, putting on my jacket as well. I get a text from Danny and smirk. "Big priorities" I add, grabbing my keys.

I drive to the school as I start to feel a tingling sensation in my body. I manage to make it to the school but once I get off my bike, I collapse. Someone was poisoned with Kanima venom. How was I supposed to get to the twins if I was paralyzed? "Madi?" I hear. I feel someone turn me over. It was Aiden. "Aiden" I say, a slight smile coming to my face. Instead of me having to find them, they came to me. This was perfect.

He helps me up, putting my arm around his shoulders. "Is this from Stiles being paralyzed" He wonders and I nod. He brings me into the school, leaning me against the wall in the boy's locker room. "Ethan should be here" He tells me, a dark look coming to his face. Coach's office door opens and Danny and Ethan walk out. I start stabbing my claws into my leg. "So, can I tell Coach you're trying out for the team?" Danny questions Ethan, not noticing Aiden and I.