3.21.1

I don't know about you all but I live for Teen Wolf edits. People are just so talented. So, after you read this chapter of course, I found a video of a bunch of Void Stiles edits because we're dealing with Void Stiles right now. And I recommend that you go look up Teen Wolf edits on YouTube because they have really good compilations of some amazing edits.

This time it was the Sheriff with a plan. He had gotten Argent and Derek out of jail. He wanted to trap Stiles, see if we could break him out of his shell. We were all meeting up at the Argent's. I hadn't seen Derek since he was in jail and I was technically in a coma but really just trapped in Stiles' head.

Something had happened with Kira's dad so Scott and Kira were at the school with her parents, trying to figure out how to stop the Oni. Derek and I give each other a hug once we see each other before following Allison into Chris' office. "This is everything non-lethal I could find." Allison tells us, walking up to the desk that had non-lethal weapons on it.

"Take all of it." Chris says and Allison starts grabbing the things as we all surround the table. "What's the plan here?" Noah wonders. "Our best shot right now is for Derek and Madison to try to pick up Stiles' scent at Eichen House. Especially if he went through something stressful there." Chris explains and I nod. "Should all five of us be going to the same place?" Noah questions.

"Well, where else has Stiles been showing up?" Chris asks. "School, the hospital." Allison lists off. "Okay, hold on. We did this already. He disappeared. We started looking for him. Then walked right into a trap at the hospital." Derek chimes in. "He's getting us to repeat the same moves." Chris realizes. "So, what do we do? Wait for him to come to us?" Allison asks.

"We can't. Not if the Oni find him when the sun goes down." Derek says. "Scott's working on them right now, with Kira." Noah says. "That's the problem. We're all trying to outfox the fox." Chris says. "What if I bait him?" I finally chime in. They all look at me confused. "The Nogitsune feeds off a strife, pain and chaos, right? The Nogitsune seems to have some sort of attachment to me. Since I feel everything other people do, I'm going through the same thing Stiles is."

"I feel the Nogitsune has been feeding off of me. The thing that happened with Isaac, not only did Scott have to take Isaac's pain so he could steal from him, it also caused me pain and then I was trapped inside Stiles' mind. He's been feeding off of me this whole time" I explain. "What if he hurts you even more?" Derek worries. I shake my head at him. "If he does, I'll still heal. I've been working on it" I reassure Derek. "So, where will you go then?" Noah asks.

"There are only so many place Stiles chooses to go. So, I say we split up like we were just planning, and I'll go alone, and hopefully wherever I go, he'll come too. And if he doesn't, well, he might go to one of you." I explain. Everyone nods in agreement. Noah looks around at everyone. "Listen. I'll understand if anyone wants to back out." He brings up. Everyone looks around at each other. "I'm not gonna be the first wolf to run from a fox" Derek mumbles, grabbing a weapon from the desk.

"Neither am I" I agree, grabbing a weapon or two as well. "Well, apparently I'm carrying the lightsaber" Chris says, grabbing the weapon. "Dad, you and Derek hit Eichen House. Sheriff, it's you and me in the hospital." Allison start instructing. They all turn to me. "I'll go to the loft" I tell them. "The loft?" Derek questions. I shrug at him. "I just have a sort of feeling" I explain. I grab a bag and start to walk towards the door. "If anything happens with any of us, we call each other, alright?" I ask and they all nod. I head out the door towards my bike.

~~~

I pace around the loft anxiously. I was being stupid. There was no way he would come here. I check my phone and see I got a text from Allison saying Stiles was at his house. I sigh and start to grab my keys but the loft door slides open and the Nogitsune smirks at me. "Madison" He says. I slowly drop my keys back on the counter. "You came" I comment.