3.24.1

I sit on a bench outside of the Sheriff's office. I had Sheriff's coat on over me, covering me up as well as a pair of sweatpants. I just stared straight ahead. All of the probably loud voices were just silence as thoughts and voices of what happened hours ago echo throughout my head.

Time freezes as I hear the Banshee scream of Lydia, echo throughout the camp. I manage to run over just in time and catch Allison before she falls to the ground. The Oni disappear as well as Void Stiles. I glance around me and find Scott stood frozen and still as he looks on at Allison. Isaac was watching on in shock and Kira was with her mom, trying to receive some comfort.

I look back down at Allison who was breathing heavily. "Allison" I say worriedly, moving her hair out of her face. She holds her wound in pain. "Did they find her? Is she okay? Is Lydia safe?" Allison rushes out. I look over at Scott who had tears welling in his eyes. He nods over at me and I look back at Allison. "Yeah, don't worry about her. She's okay" I asure her.

I look down at her hand that was coated in blood. This wasn't supposed to be happening. I grab her hand and try to take her pain but nothing happens. "No, come on. Why can't I take your pain" I panic. I look over at her. "It's because it doesn't hurt" She tells me. "Don't lie to me, Allison. Yes it does. I can feel it" I start to say. She just nods her head at me. I continue to try to take her pain. "It's okay" She tries to comfort me.

"None of this okay. How can you say that?" I say, trying to hold back a sob. "It's okay. It's okay." She repeats, I turn my head away and cry before looking back over at her. "It's perfect" She adds. "You may have not been my first love but I'll always love you. I-I love you. Madi-Madison Hale." She tells me, bringing up her hand to put her finger on my lower lip. "Allison, don't do this. Please. I-I need you" I tell her.

"You have to tell my dad. And you have to tell my-my dad. Tell him" She starts trying to say. I nod my head at her, wiping some of the blood off of her lips. I didn't know what she wanted, probably that she loved him. She starts stuttering and breathing heavier as more tears well up in my eyes. I watch as her eyes close and her hand falls limply to her side. "Allison! No!" I say, hugging her tighter.

I continue to cry as I lean over and place a gentle kiss on her forehead. I look up and Scott was now leaning against a wall, trying to hold himself up. Isaac was completely laying down, staring off into space. And Mr. Argent was standing at the entrance, looking on in terror. My eyes slowly close as I lose consciousness.

"Madison" I hear, knocking me out of thought. I look up and see one of the deputies named Parrish stood in front of me. "You're next" He says. I nod and slowly stand up, my whole body feeling weak. I follow him into the room and see Noah sat on the couch. Parrish motions for me to take a seat next to Noah. I take a seat and they begin questioning me as my mind wanders back to earlier.

"Madi, Scott, look at me. Look at me." Scott and I continue to hold on tightly to the gates, our minds too preoccupied thinking of Allison. "Look at me" Argent demands, turning us slightly to pay attention to him. We both turn to look at him. "You have to remember. You called me first, okay? Say it. You called me first." Chris instructs. "I called you..." Scott starts.

"Not you. Say Mr. Argent or her dad" Chris corrects. "I called her dad first" Scott says. "What else? What happened?" Argent questions. "There were two of them...they tried to steal our car. They-they wore masks. One of them had a knife." Scott continues to answer. I felt too weak to even talk. "You think. Don't get specific, Scott. You saw something sharp and metallic. You think it was a knife. What do you say next? If you get confused, what do you always repeat? Madi? Answer me" Argent says.

"It happened so fast" I whisper. "That's right. Say it again" Chris demands. Neither of us answer. "Scott! Madison! Say it again" He repeats. Scott turns to him. "How are you doing this?" He asks in disbelief. Chris looks down in deep thought before turning to look at us. "It's what we do." He says. He lets go of us, turning to look forward. "It's what we do" He repeats to himself. I put my hand on his shoulder and he looks over at me. "It's okay to grieve, Mr. Argent." I remind him, more tears welling up in my eyes. I notice his eyes glistening over before he pulls me into a hug, both of us sobbing into each others arms.