3.14.1

The pain was getting worse. I could feel the electricity constantly running through me meaning they were constantly electrocuting Derek. But I just fought through the pain and ran behind Scott, looking for Stiles while Scott tried to get a hold of Derek. I didn't say anything about Derek to him, not wanting him to know I was in pain so I just let him call and text Derek. I had already put on the pair of clothes I brought along with me. I was gonna have to go clothes shopping soon because I was tearing up all of my clothes.

We suddenly run into someone and all of us scream until we realize it's just each other. "Oh." Stiles breathes. "I think I found something." He tells us. "So did we" Scott says, motioning between the two of us. Stiles starts leading us to what he found as we explain to him what just happened. He leads us to an opening in between some rocks and flashes the light inside, revealing a den. Stiles climbs in and we do as well.

He shines the light around and we're able to see things scattered around like a blue jacket for little kids and a of couple stuffed animals. It was Malia's stuff. "It's a coyote den." Stiles informs us. "Werecoyote" Scott corrects him. Stiles picks up the jacket and shows it to us. "You see this? This is Malia's. Remember, it's the same one she was wearing in the photo." Stiles brings up. Scott grabs another stuffed animal as I stand up.

"Guys, we shouldn't be in here." I tell them and Scott nods in agreement. "What do you mean?" Stiles asks confused. "We've just invaded her home. Coyotes and wolves don't get along and there are two currently in here. She's not gonna come back" I explain. "Our scent's going to be everywhere" Scott adds and I nod. "If she's not going to come back here, where's she going to go?" Stiles questions. "I don't know" Scott sighs.

"Can you guys track her now? You think you got her scent?" Stiles asks. "Maybe" Scott says. "Yeah, I think I've got it" I nod. "I'm better at this when I'm a full wolf. And I'm still worried that if I do it, I won't be able to turn back." Scott confesses as Stiles and I sigh. "The door's still open." Stiles nods. "If I can't get to Derek, we're gonna have to find someone else to help." Scott says and I rub the back of my neck.

"This is basically a crime scene, right? I think it might be a little out of my boss's league." Scott points out. "And more in my dad's" Stiles realizes. "Well? What are you waiting for? Call him up" I rush him and Stiles takes out his phone, calling his dad as we all walk out of the den.

~~~

We wait outside of the den as the police search through it. We watch as Noah walks out of it, holding a blanket and walks towards us. "You're sure it was her?" Noah asks. "We looked her right in the eyes. And they glowed just like ours." Scott says. "Well more like mine since they were blue" I correct him and he gives me a look. "It makes sense, Dad." Stiles tells him.

"But it wasn't a girl. It was a four-legged coyote, right?" Noah asks. "Well, okay. But yeah, see, that's the point that we don't exactly have figured out yet." Stiles admits sheepishly. "But it's basically just like me, except I have control over shifting back and forth" I tell him and Scott and Stiles nod. "What?" Noah asks confused. "That's right, you don't know" I nod. "Know what?" He asks. "She can turn full wolf" Stiles tells him. "Since when?" He asks.

"Since the night you, Melissa and Argent were trapped in the root cellar. Jennifer broke my neck" I tell him and the other two nod as he looks between all of us confused. "Okay, if it was a full moon and Malia did change while her mom was driving, then anything could've happened." Scott says, getting back to the topic. "Horrible things could've happened. Ripping, shredding, tearing things." Stiles adds.

"Which is probably what caused the accident." Scott nods. I just let them talk, knowing anything I said probably wasn't going to help. "Think about it, Dad, all right. They're driving, Malia starts to change, she goes out of control, the mom crashes and everybody dies..." Stiles starts off. "Except for Malia." Scott chimes in. "She blames herself, all right, goes off running into the woods and eventually becomes trapped inside the body of a coyote." Stiles finishes off. "That makes sense." Noah sighs, nodding his head.