3.12.3

Kali growls at her and goes to kick her but Jennifer dodges. She continues to swing her leg at her but Jennifer somehow had really fast reflexes. She goes to claw at her but Jennifer catches her arm and throws her across the room. Aiden growls menacingly at Jennifer and Jennifer turns to him. He starts swinging at her but she hits him in the chest sending him across the floor.

Ethan quickly stands up and I go to stop him, knowing this wasn't gonna work out well in his favor. He snarls and unzips his jacket, throwing it off and running towards his brother. Aiden rips his shirt off, literally, and takes his jacket off. They both start transforming into Voltron wolf as Jennifer strides towards them. She grabs their throats and separates the two, throwing them to opposite sides of the loft, causing them to slam into walls.

Lydia and I quickly stand up and I make sure Lydia stays behind me. Human or not, I was not gonna have Lydia getting hurt on my watch. Kali growls at her and stands up and Jennifer does a cartwheel, trying to show off I guess. Not really sure. There was no reason for it. Her and Kali stare each other down. "That's right, Kali. Look at me. Look at my face. Do you know what it takes to be able to look like this? To be able to look normal?" Jennifer asks her.

"I don't care." Kali tells her. "It takes power. Power like this" Jennifer says. Lydia and I watch as all the glass shards from the roof she shattered rises from the floor as she moves her hands. I move Lydia back a little more as she starts panicking. "I...I should've...." Jennifer makes it so all the glass shards are pointing at her. "I should've ripped your head off!" Kali yells and Jennifer screams, throwing all the shards at Kali. We watch as Kali collapses to the floor.

Jennifer slowly turns to look at us and I move Lydia back more. From behind, I see Ethan and Aiden morphing into their Voltron Wolf form and can't help but feel grateful. They growl at her from behind and she turns to them. They start walking towards her and swing at her but she easily breaks their neck, the sound echoing through out the room as Lydia and I gasp.

Jennifer turns to us with a smirk. "What's the line Coach likes to say? The bigger they are..." She smirks as she notices our expressions. My expression immediately darkens. "Just because you have power all of a sudden, doesn't mean you can start controlling us. I'm not afraid of you, and I never have been" I growl, taking a step forward. "I knew it was you I should've been worried about" She tsks. "Where are the parents." I demand. She ignores me as I take another step.

"That isn't such a good idea, Madison. You're only an Empath....right now" She says. "Right now?" I ask. "I'll do you and Derek a favor. I'll help you with the next step" She tells me. She walks towards me and suddenly snaps my neck. The last thing I hear are the screams of Lydia.

~~~

I look around confused. I look over myself and I'm surprised by what I see. I was covered in fur. I look up and see Jennifer, Cora, Derek, and Lydia all staring at me. I go to talk but the only thing that comes out is a bark. My eyes widen as I realize what was happening. I was a full wolf. I had white and black fur. The side of my head was also killing me. Someone else was hurt.

Derek slowly walks towards me and kneels down in front of me. "Madi?" He asks. I just nod my head and I watch a smile of amazement come to his face. "We'll need her too." Jennifer calls out. "Derek, don't trust her." Cora suddenly says as Derek looks between me, Cora and Jennifer. "I have the eclipse in my favor. But the moon's only gonna be in the Earth's umbral shadow for 15 minutes. That's the extent of my window. There's no decision to struggle with. Help me kill him and the others live. Just help me" She begs, desperation in her voice.

"I'll help you. Madi is staying here" Derek tells her. "No, we need her too. She's powerful now. She's evolved into a full wolf. Why do you think I snapped her neck? We can use her" Jennifer tells him. "No, I don't want her getting hurt" He denies. I nuzzle him to get his attention and he looks over at me. I nod at him to let him know I was gonna be okay. He shakes his head at me though. I growl at him slightly and he sighs.