3.5.1

I sat on the bus with my eyes closed shut tightly. I regretted coming to this thing but I felt if I had stayed home I wouldn't be able to last. I just had to get out of the house. Memories just continued to flash through my mind. I couldn't believe it. I couldn't even think straight. I wanted it to be just a bad dream. A nightmare. But then again nothing works out the way I want it to. Nothing works out the way the Hales want.

"Madi?" I hear a voice say, snapping me out of it. I weakly turn my head to the seat across from me where Scott and Stiles were seated. They both give me sympathetic looks. "How are you feeling?" Scott asks me. I frown and shake my head at them. Stiles sighs in frustration. "Can we see the wounds?" Stiles asks me. I give him a look. "Please?" Scott pleads. I sigh at the two. "I don't even want to look at them. It's-It's too painful" I admit, my voice cracking.

I show them anyways though. I slowly lift up my shirt and reveal the huge gashes littered across my stomach and chest. I roll up my sleeve of my navy blue hoodie and show the ones on my arm. The only wound that was actually mine was the big scratch on my back. All the others were either Scott's or Derek's. Everyone else had healed. I had also experienced Cora's pain, Boyd's and Isaac's.

I show the ones on my back as well and both of them sigh. Stiles points out the one on my side which was the worst other than the one that was actually mine. "This one is yours" Stiles tells Scott and Scott groans, leaning his head against the window as I look at the scratch. "How are you feeling, Scott? Because this is one of the most painful" I grunt. He shakes his head at me. "It'll heal" He asures me.

"It better. I'm tired of having to feel yours and Derek's pain" I grumble. "I can't believe he's dead. I can't believe Derek's dead." Scott sighs sadly and I nod in agreement, leaning my head back against the window. Just another family member to add to the list of the ones I lost. And its on top of the list as the most heartbreaking.

~~~

Flashback

"I know where they are" Scott announces as he opens up the loft door. We all look back at Scott as he stands at the door, looking at us. We were all currently gathered around the silver table, discussing a plan of action. Peter and Derek were on the side with the window while Boyd, Cora and I stood on the other side. It was basically a family reunion, plus Boyd.

"Same building as the Argents, we know." Derek nods. "Cora, Madi and I followed the twins." Boyd confirms. "Then they want you to know." Scott says. "Or, more likely, the don't care." Peter says. "What is this?" Scott asks confused as he walks towards the table. "Isn't it obvious? The schemers are scheming, coming up with a coup de main, better known as a pre-emptive strike." Peter explains. "You're going after them?" Scott asks us. "Tomorrow" Derek nods. "And you're gonna help us" He adds. Scott looks between us worriedly.

~~~

"McCall, Hale, not you guys, too" Coach complains, snapping me out of it. I slowly sit up with a groan. During the time I was daydreaming I had moved to a laying position. I sort of regret that from the pain in my neck and all the other scratches. "No, Coach, I'm good." Scott reassures him. "Same here" I call out. Coach walks back to the front.

"Hey, Scott, you're bleeding again. And don't tell me that it's just taking longer to heal, okay? Because I'm pretty sure that still bleeding means not healing, like, at all." Stiles tells Scott. Stiles turns to me. "If he's bleeding, you're bleeding" Stiles says. I slowly lift up my shirt and see blood stains all over from the scratches.

"He's listening" Scott suddenly says. "What?" Stiles asks confused. Scott nods his head towards Ethan and I feel my anger rise. We see him with his head turned to the side and his left ear turned towards us. "Is he gonna do something?" Stiles asks. "Not in front of this many people." Scott says. "I'm not so sure about that" I tell the two and they look at me. "Oh yeah, didn't you date one of the Alphas?" Stiles asks bluntly. I raise an eyebrow at him. "Yes. That Alpha specifically" I growl out as I turn back to him.