3.12.1

I wake up with a gasp and quickly look around. I was no longer in any sort of pain. I was somewhere in the middle of the woods. I stumble up to my feet and look around confused. Where was I? "Madison? Madison!" I hear a voice call out my name. I turn to where the voice was. Mom? "Madison Elizabeth!" I hear her shout. I start walking into that direction and find the old house in the distance.

I freeze and watch as five year old me runs inside while my mom stands on the porch with a glare, following after me and scolding me. Where the hell am I? Should I walk inside? What if they see me and freak out? What if myself sees me? My question gets answered as my dad walks right though me, sending shivers up my spine. It was like I was some sort of ghost and no one could see me. He makes his way towards the house, carrying his suitcase he always brought with him to work.

I follow him to the house and walk inside right after him. "Daddy!" I watch as myself runs towards him with a huge smile on my face, holding out my arms. He kneels down with a big grin, replacing the frown that was on his face from outside. "Hey, sweetheart. How's my princess doing?" He asks as I hug him. "Stiles and I found a hole full of bunnies and we gave them names. But mom said I couldn't keep them and I should leave them alone" I tell him replacing my smile with a pout.

"I think your mothers right. Besides, we don't want one of the younger ones to accidentally eat it, do we?" He asks and I smile and shake my head. "No." I tell him. "That's right. Now let me see that beautiful face of yours" He says and my five year face lights up. I show off my fangs and flash my golden eyes at him. He kisses my forehead and tells me to eat and I quickly run back to the dining room where the rest of the family was eating.

"I'm definitely gonna have to use another shot on her" I hear him mumble to himself as he takes his jacket and shoes off. He walks into the kitchen and I follow him. A smile comes to my face as I see the whole family gathered at the table, eating lunch. We usually had a lot of visitors that came, seeking help from my mother as well as friends that liked to stay over. There were the friends that visited every so often and the friends that visited all the time. We always referred to them as our aunts and uncles.

Dad kisses Mom on the cheek before taking a seat at the end of the table. Mom sat on the right of him, talking across the table with aunt Rebecca, who was holding her one year old son, Noah. Right next to aunt Rebecca was her husband and our uncle Thomas, who was silently eating. He was never really a talker, but when he did talk, he gave very good advice. Next to uncle Thomas sat uncle Peter who had a mischevivous smirk on his face as he talked to Derek who was sat across the table from him. Next to Peter was Laura who kept giving annoyed glances at Cora and I who were sat across from her, laughing at anything and everything and telling silly and made up stories.

There was an empty seat next to my mom, which I decided to take. I look around at everyone and smile to myself. If this is what I saw after being sacrifced with the others, I was okay with it.

~~~

I gasp awake again and find I'm once again in the middle of the woods. But this time, it was anything but a good memory. Someone rushes by me and I see six year old me, look back in a panic. I stand up and watch as my father passes by me, chasing after my flashback me, calling out for me to come back. Peter sneaks by, following my dad and six year old self worriedly.

I follow after all of them, already knowing what this memory was. I didn't want to relive it but I couldn't help myself. I just had to watch it again. I stand beside Peter who was looking out into the distance in the clearing where older Peter had brought me to convince me to get Scott into the pack. I see my Dad approaching me and holding a needle as my younger self backed away in fear.

"Come on, sweetheart! Be a good girl and listen to your father!" He demands. I start getting close to the scene as I feel tears well up in my eyes. I watch as my face contorts into determination, just like Peter had described it. My younger self launches at my father slashing him all over any body part my claws could reach, growling and roaring stuff in anger at him as tears roll down my cheeks. I make my way towards them, trying to see if I can get myself to stop but my hand just goes right through the both of them.