3.19.1

I gasp awake and look around confused. "Madi?" I hear which causes me to look over. Stiles was sat there and his hands were tied behind his back while sat in a chair. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. I go to try and go over to him but I get yanked back and I wince. I look down at my hands which were also tied in rope. Wolfsbane rope. I look over and notice I also seem to be hooked up to an I.V.

"Stiles, where are we?" I ask confused. "You're in my world now." We hear someone else say. But it was the same creature from before. The one with the wrapping and the sharp teeth. "Your world?" I question. "Yes, Madison. Now that I have full control of Stiles, he's trapped in his own mind. And, since you're an Empath and you were just electrocuted thanks to Isaac, you're stuck here too." He smiles. "So, I'm stuck in Stiles' mind. Does that mean I'm like, in a coma?" I wonder.

"And technically, so is Stiles. I've tied you both up so you can't try anything. If you move Wolfsbane will flood into your veins from that I.V you're attached to and if you try and get out of the rope, the Wolfsbane will burn your hands" He explains. "Madi, don't move" Stiles quickly warns me before I try and do anything stupid. "What's your plan here? And who was that woman from the elevator? Why are you doing this?" I begin to question. "It's all apart of the game, Madison" He smirks. "What game?" Stiles asks.

Instead of answering, he leaves us. "Stiles, we have to do something. Before he does anything to hurt anyone" I panic. "We can't. We're stuck. He's got my hands and feet tied and he's got your hands tied and you're stuck to an I.V. All we can do is watch" Stiles complains sadly. "We can't let him hurt them." I say. "There's nothing we can do, Madi" He says, tears welling up in his eyes as he looks down in defeat. And to be honest, he was right. There was nothing we could do.

~~~

Stiles and I watch desperately as the Nogitsune controls Stiles' body, setting up all sorts of traps and other tricks, while explaining to us what he's doing. He had made it seem like Stiles was missing for a few days to the rest of the world but we knew what was really happening. He was causing chaos. Because, according to him, a Nogitsune feeds off of chaos, strife and pain. Which is why, he finds me incredibly important. And also why, he keeps coming towards me, feeding off of me.

I could still feel things from the outside world. My brain was just in Stiles' mind. I could feel everything going through my body. There was a horrible burning pain all over the right side of my body from when Isaac and I fell into the electrified water. Although, in Stiles' mind, I looked totally normal. And I could feel when people would touch me. Like I could feel when a hand was on my cheek or a hand was in mine. I just couldn't see it. I could also feel when someone took my pain. It made me feel less pain than before but I didn't want to have people taking my pain because then they would feel pain themselves.

I struggled not to move as much. I'm not really one to stay still. Even if my legs and hands are tied together, I want to be able to move. But the more I move just sets off the I.V. again which puts more Wolfsbane in me. I just want to be able to move around and it's killing me that I can't. It's killing me that I'm trapped in here, watching this dark spirit control my best friend's body, causing chaos in the world while Stiles and I watch. I hated that Stiles had to go through this. Just looking at him now, I wanted to get closer to him and comfort him. He looked miserable.

"Stiles..." I manage to get out. He looks over at me. "I hate this. I want to be able to help. I hate seeing you like this" I tell him honestly. "I hate this too, Madi" He admits. "We should have closed that door. Done something. Anything" I sigh. "We tried. It just didn't work." Stiles says and I nod. "Whatever happens though, we stick together. No matter what. Okay?" I ask. He nods his head at me. "Yeah" He agrees.

~~~

The Nogitsune was starting his plan. He was currently in the school basement with one of Argent's emitters. He was facing towards the wall as he turned it on to get the werewolves attention. Footsteps were heard behind and he turns around letting us see Scott, Ethan and Aiden stood there. "Okay, I know what you guys are thinking, but it's me. I swear to God, it's me" He lies to them causing me to roll my eyes and sigh. Please don't believe him.