3.13.1

"Ummm..." I say confused as I'm face to face with Stiles in a locker. "Madi?" He asks confused. "This is uncomfortable" I say. "Agreed" He nods. "What are we even doing in a locker. The same locker" I wonder. "I don't know. Maybe we slept walked?" He suggests. "I don't know. But this is getting more uncomfortable by the second. I'm pretty sure I feel miniature Stilinkski getting excited down there" I say and he immediately freaks out. "What??". I turn around and slam the locker door open with my werewolf strength.

I look around the empty, almost dark locker room confused. I look back in the locker at Stiles, who still seemed be on the comment I had just said a second ago. "You coming?" I ask. "Uh...Uh, yeah. Yeah" He nods, rubbing the back of his neck as he climbs out, looking around as well. He looks at himself in the mirror as I dust myself off. We were both in our pajamas and very confused. How did we get from our beds to inside a locker, in the locker room, at the school?

"Come on" I say and he follows me as I walk out of the locker room. He closes the door behind us and we both look around for any sign of human life. We turn the corner down another hallway and Stiles stops me, pointing to an open classroom door. We both give each other a look before making our way towards it. I glance in the room and freeze as Stiles comes up beside me, glancing in as well. There, in the middle of the classroom, was the nemeton.

Stiles starts walking in and I follow close behind as we slowly approach the giant tree stump. Stiles hesitantly reaches out his hand to touch it when roots burst out of the tree, wrapping around his hand. My eyes widen and I quickly start trying to get them off but they wrap around my hands as well.

I suddenly gasp awake and feel a hand on my shoulder. "Madison?" I hear the voice of Allison ask. "What happened? Are you okay?" She asks worriedly as she rubs my arm soothingly. I don't think anything of it except how great it felt. "Yeah, I'm fine. It was just some weird dream. Stiles was there. It felt like a dream inside a dream" I explain as I play with my bed sheets. "So...a nightmare?" She asks and I nod.

I look over at her hand resting on my arm and grab it, starting to play with her fingers. I always loved the feeling of Allison's hands. That's when I realize something. I look over at her confused. "Allison?" I ask confused. "Yeah?" She asks, looking down at our hands. "Why are you laying in my bed? Didn't we break up?" I bring up confused. Before she can answer, I hear my bedroom door creak open and I instantly look over.

It had dark feelings connected to it. I could feel them. It hurt my stomach. But for some reason, I felt drawn to it. I just had to check it out. I go to stand but Allison pulls me back down. "Madi, no. Just lay here with me" She tells me. "Allison, I need to close that." I tell her. "No, you don't. Come on, lay down" She says, starting to lay me back down but I shake my head at her. "No, Allison, you don't understand, I have to close the door." I deny, pushing her hands away from me.

"Madison, come lay down. It's fine." She waves it off, trying to get me to lay down with her as I stand up. "No, I have to close it. For everyone's sake" I tell her, slowly walking towards it. "What does that mean?" She asks confused. "If I don't close it, bad things will come in." I start saying. I don't know where this was coming from, but I felt like it was true. "What kind of bad things?" I ignore her and continue to walk towards the door. "Come back to sleep. Just leave the door alone" She warns me. "I need to do this for you. For everyone" I continue to repeat.

"Madison, don't you dare go through that door. I'm warning you" She starts panicking. "Madison!" She says as I walk through the door. Across from me I see Stiles walking through another door. We both give each other looks as we see the nemeton again. Light suddenly flickers on and we're somehow in the middle of the lacrosse field.

"It's a dream. We just have to wake up. This is just a dream." Stiles starts telling himself. "It's just a dream, get it out of your head, Stiles. You're dreaming. All right? So, wake up, Stiles." He starts yelling. "Stiles?" I question worriedly. He hits his head in a panic. "Wake up, Stiles. WAKE UP!" He yells