3.6.2

I walk out of the room and ram right into who I was looking for. I waste no time in slamming him against the wall. "You son of bitch! I can't even believe you! Trying to get your pack to come after me after the whole Ennis thing" I growl out. "I don't know what you're talking about" He denies. "Don't try and deny it! Laura and Derek told me" I tell him, matter-of-factly.

"Aren't they dead?" He brings up, confused. I think about it for a minute, giving him the perfect opportunity. He pushes me off of him and runs in the direction of Allison and Lydia's room, angering me even more. "Don't think I don't know what you're planning!" I yell, running after him. He goes into a room right down the hall from Lydia and Allison's. He goes to shut the door but I stop it by putting my foot in before he can.

I push it open and shut it, locking it behind me. "You're not getting out of this one, asshole" I tell him. "You want to fight? Fine. Come on, sweetheart" He challenges me with a smirk. "Don't call me sweetheart!" I yell, lunging at him. We start throwing kicks and punches at each other while he tries to scratch me a couple of times. To be honest, this fight was long over due. My head gets smashed to the hand saw and I collapse to the ground in pain.

He picks up the hand saw and turns it on, smirking down at me. He starts bringing it closer on me. I couldn't move. The door suddenly barges open. "Hey, no, Ethan, don't!" I hear a panicked shout from Stiles. He runs towards Ethan and starts trying to grab the hand saw from him. I quickly stand up as I watch Stiles almost get his face sawed off. The saw turns off before it can happen. Allison yanks him away as I turn to Ethan and growl at him.

Ethan flicks his claws out and growls at me. "Madi, stop!" Lydia yells from the doorway. I turn to her only getting tackled by Ethan. Allison and Stiles both pull him off of me causing him to fall back into the space heater. He screams from the burning sensations and looks around in a panic. Allison starts examining me for injuries and helps me up. "What just happened?" Ethan asks before his eyes catch on to me. I glare at him and he quickly starts running out of the room.

"Ethan!" Stiles calls after him. Stiles and Lydia start chasing after him as Allison turns back to me. "Are you okay?" She asks me worriedly. "No. He's trying to kill me." I tell her. "What?" She asks confused. "Ethan. He's trying to get his pack to kill me. Derek and Laura told me" I explain, looking down at the ground. "Madison.....Laura and Derek are....they're dead." She tells me. I look up at her. "They told me all about it." I tell her and she shakes her head. "Madi, I think you're hallucinating" She denies.

"He wants me dead, Allison! He's mad I left him from what he did and now he wants to kill me!" I exclaim. "Left him?" She asks confused. "Yeah, left him. You know, broke up with him?" I say. "You and Ethan-" "Dated? Unfortunately. And now he wants to kill me." I explain. She slowly takes a step back as I look at her confused. "Why didn't you tell me?" She asks with a hurt expression. "Tell you what?" I ask confused. "That you dated Ethan" She says. I look down in deep thought. She's upset because I didn't tell her we dated?

I look back up at her to see she's now standing in the doorway. "Allison, wait." I try but she turns away to go find Stiles and Lydia. Why did it matter if I told her or not. I mean, I mentioned it before we even dated. "I've seen that look before" I look over and see my mom stood there. "Mom?" I ask confused. "You should have told her" She shakes her head at me. "Why does it matter?" I ask confused.

"It seemed to matter to her" She comments. "I didn't mean to hurt her. I didn't mean to hurt anyone" I tell her, taking a seat against the wall. "No one ever does. But it still happens." She says, taking a seat beside me. "I don't know what to do, mom. Derek is dead. How am I supposed to do anything without him? We've always done everything together. Even if we were mad at each other." I complain.