3.2.4

"She's not dead." Derek denies. "Derek, she said, 'There's a dead body. It's Erica.'. Doesn't exactly leave us much room for interpretation." Stiles points out. "There's no way she's dead. No way." Derek keeps telling us but mainly himself. I sit on the counter, looking down at the ground. Yes I already had my shirt on, don't worry. Isaac was sat right next to me, leaning against the wall.

"It makes sense. What if they pit them against each other during the full moons and see which one survives. It's like werewolf thunderdome." Stiles says. "Then we get them out tonight." Derek says. "You just found out our sister is alive, Der. Don't you care about her too?" I ask him. He looks down at the ground. "Of course I do. Which is why we need to get them out of there." Derek nods.

"Be smart about this, Derek. You can't just go storming in." Deaton chimes in. "If Isaac got in, then so can we." Derek says. "But he didn't get through a vault door, did he? Madi only got out when she tried to escape." Deaton points out. "We need a plan." Scott says. "How are we gonna come up with a plan to break into a bank vault in less than 24 hours?" Derek snaps.

"Uh, I think someone already did. 'Beacon Hills First National closes its doors three months after vault robbery.' Doesn't say here how it was robbed, but it probably won't take long to find out." Stiles says, reading an article off his phone. "How long?" Derek asks. "it's the internet, Derek." Stiles scoffs. "Okay? Minutes." Stiles tells him. He turns to look at Scott and I. "We can go to my house and research" he tells us.

Scott nods and looks at me. "Yeah, I'll meet you guys there" I nod and they nod. They leave and Derek and Isaac leave as well. Deaton looks at me. "I was wondering when you were gonna come and talk to me" Deaton brings up and I nod. "So...you know?" I ask and he nods. "Scott told me. Do you have the necklace with you?" He asks. I reach into my leather jacket pocket and slowly pull out the necklace.

I hand it to him and he takes it, looking it over carefully. "I didn't mean to wear it that long. I guess I got caught up after the big fight. And now I hardly have any power left" I explain. "Can I see your eyes?" He asks. I nod and flash my wolf eyes at him. He examines them closely and nods. "I remember when Talia would wear this. She actually explained to me what happened. Believe it or not...she went through the same thing" He says. My eyes widen.

"Wait...how? And how come I don't remember this?" I ask. "Because you were just a baby. Her powers slowly faded. She came to me for help." He explains. "So what did you do?" I ask. "You'll get your power back" He asures me. "When?" I ask. "When the time comes. Don't worry." He tells me. "When will the time come? Soon I hope" I say. "When the moments right" He says and I sigh in annoyance. "You know, I appreciate the help but I really hate this mysterious act you've got going on here. It make me think of like...Obi Wan or something" I tell him and he smiles at me.

"You just have to be patient Madison. You'll experience more effects" He warns me. "Like what?" I ask. "I'm not quite sure about that." He tells me honestly and I sigh, nodding my head. "Thanks for the help" I tell him, grabbing my helmet and keys. He nods at me and I start to walk toward the door. "Madison" He calls out and I look at him. "Have some faith. There's more to it then you think" He informs me. I furrow my eyebrows at him as he smiles and nods at me. What the hell does that mean?

~~~

"Guys!" I suddenly hear. I jump and fall off the bed with a grunt. I groan out and look around, trying to take in my surroundings. Stiles rips a piece of paper off his cheek and sits up as Scott fixes the chair. Papers were scattered everywhere from our late night research. Noah was currently stood at the door, looking over us.

"I got to get to work. You three get to school." Noah tells us as I rub my eyes. "Dad!" Stiles yells, stopping his dad from walking out. "Heather?" Stiles asks curiously. "No, nothing yet." Noah sighs before walking out. We all look at each other and I stand up, dusting myself off.