3.4.1

I knock on the apartment door with a sigh. I put my hands in my leather jacket pockets as I wait. The door opens and Chris stands there. He gives me a nod and I nod back. "Ummm...is Allison here?" I ask nervously. "She's in her room" He informs me. He moves to the side to let me in and I look at him in surprise. "You're really letting me in? No passwords or proving myself to you?" I ask in surprise.

He smiles at me. "I know how I acted before we let for France. But I'm trying to change. Now that doesn't mean I'm gonna be okay with finding you and my daughter making out but I'm not going to push you against a wall and threaten you every five seconds after you even make eye contact with her" He explains. I smile and nod and walk in.

I walk down the hall and knock on Allison's bedroom door. I was at home, thinking about everything when I remembered that Allison had been told about her mom trying to kill Scott and I and I just had to come here. Allison and I needed to talk about recent events and I wasn't gonna just put it off till the last minute. Plus, if I'm being honest, I wanted to see her. The door opens and Allison stands there in her pajamas, looking tired and shocked to see me. Her hair was in a messy bun. I didn't really care how she looked because she still looked beautiful to me.

"Hey, ummmm...I'm sorry if I woke you up or anything but I figured we needed to talk" I tell her. She walks into her room and I follow her. I wanted to shut the door but I didn't want to make her uncomfortable or anything so I kept it open. She sits at the edge of her bed as I stand a little bit away, looking around her room. It was my first time seeing her apartment and her room. I turn to look at her and see her staring at me and looking me over.

"So, Derek told me about the other night" I explain and she nods, instantly realizing what I'm talking about. She looks down at her feet as I rub the back of my neck awkwardly. "Are you mad at me?" I ask her. "I don't know" She admits, not looking up at me. Those were the first words she had spoken since I've been here. "You don't know?" I ask. "I don't know" She repeats. I nod, trying to think of what to say next. "I really did want to tell you Allison, I did. But I didn't really get a chance to talk to you at all."

"I couldn't say anything the next day after it happened because of Lydia and then there was the party and I tried to get a moment alone with you but Matt had interrupted us..." I pause and scowl as I think of Matt. "And then when I went looking for you, you were gone and Lydia had poisoned me and used me to bring back Peter and then the whole Sheriff Station fiasco happened and then you totally disappeared and I felt like you didn't even want to talk to me at all. And I couldn't say anything during the....the break up because I just had to process everything that was going on and then I was kidnapped. And plus, I guess, I couldn't really bring myself to do it. If someone had told me after my mother died that she tried to kill someone I loved, I don't know how I would've felt" I explain.

The whole time I was explaining this I was looking down at the ground, I finally look up and find her staring at me, trying to process everything I said. "It's okay, Madison. I'm not mad. Well, not at you" She tells me. I nod before looking around again. I walk towards her dresser and pick up a picture she had. It was a picture of her and Chris while they were at France. They both looked happy actually. She seemed a lot happier than how she's been since she's been her to be honest.

I place it down and turn back around to see she had gotten up and was watching me. "You shouldn't have come back" I tell her. "What?" She asks confused. "You shouldn't have come back" I repeat. "Why not?" She questions. "Because...I know this place gives you bad memories. You look happy in France. Nothing good has happened to you since you moved here." I explain. "I met you" She says. I look up at her and examine her closely. Did she really just say that? I sigh and shake my head. "That's not what I meant" I sigh.