3.23.1

"Malia? The one we saved? That's my cousin?" I ask in shock and disbelief. Peter just nods his head. Apparently Lydia made a deal with him to help Stiles if she gave him his daughter's name. She told him it before she was captured. "That's crazy" I say. "I don't know where she is though" Peter tells me. "Last time I checked, she had just got out of Eichen House and gave Scott a sword and a picture with Kira's mom on it after they found the corpse of the Nogitsune in the wall" I inform him.

He nods before I turn to him. "Well, now that we've figured out that mystery, I'd like you to teach me how to control the pain" I say, standing up. "You never really helped me though. All you did was ask questions and annoy me" Peter points out. "A deal is a deal, Peter. Come on, this is serious" I growl out. "Alright, fine." He sighs. He walks towards me, crossing his arms. "Show me your stomach" He says.

I raise an eyebrow him. "What?" I ask. "You had gotten the same wound as Stiles after he sliced a sword into his stomach, correct? Has it healed?" He asks. "Oh, yeah" I nod, showing it to him. "Good. Do you know why you got it?" He wonders. "Because Stiles had it" I state the obvious. "Yeah but why? Why do Empaths get the same wounds as their pack members?" He questions further.

"I guess because we're attached to them both physically and emotionally. So when they get hurt or something, so do we." I shrug. "I've already taught you, you can change others emotions and take it away from them. Well, you can do the same with the pain" He explains. "Do what now?" I ask. "Werewolves can take away pain" Peter says. "Duh, I do it all the time" I nod. "Well, Empath's can as well. They can absorb the pain of others and heal themselves." Peter explains.

My eyes widen. "So that's what Deaton meant when he said I could help others? Take away all of their pain and then make it disappear basically. Woah" I breathe in amazement. "Now, you still do feel the pain, but the more you do it, the less pain it is until it just feels like a little sting. The first impact always happens and other's pain still affects you, but the more you learn to control it, the less time until the affect wears off" He explains. I nod in acknowledgement.

"You can feel pain right now, can't you?" he asks, looking me over. "Uh, yeah, actually. Stiles. He's in pain" I admit, rubbing the back of my neck. "Well, the more you will your body to heal, the less it will start to hurt. Since you're still new to it, it won't really work right away but the more you practice the better you'll get" He explains. "Cool" I nod. My body temperature suddenly drops and I see that fluorescent green light again. "Not this" I groan out before losing consciousness as Peter manages to catch me at last second.

I wake up a few minutes later, now on the couch with Peter and now Derek, leaning over me. "What just happened?" Peter asks. "They just tested Stiles to see if it was actually him or not" I sigh. Derek slowly sits me up. "Are you okay?" He asks. "I could be better, to be honest" I sigh. My body felt soar and I knew exactly why too. I could feel it. Stiles was dying. We had to do something before something bad happened.

~~~

Allison and Isaac were looking for Lydia right now and the Sheriff had sent an APB out on Lydia's car. Stiles was taking a nap while Scott and I kept an eye on him. Stiles had told us about some sort of Banshee he remembers from Eichen House so Noah went to go get her so she could help find Lydia.

Scott and I were sitting and talking in his room. "I'm glad you separated the two. At least now we know we might have some sort of chance at stopping this thing" I say. Scott nods with a tight-lipped smile. "How are you, by the way? We haven't really talked much after all of this" I bring up.

"I'm okay, I guess. I'm just worried about Stiles. He's paler than usual and there are bags under his eyes" Scott points out, looking down at the ground. I nod in agreement. "What about you? This must be hard on you. You've been feeling the same things as him" Scott says. I nod looking down at the ground. "Same as you. I'm worried." I say. He nods and we both stare at the ground.