3.19.2

There was a panic happening because the police and teachers all thought a bomb was on the school bus. Everyone surrounds the school buses and watches a cop, Parrish, get on the school bus where the bomb was currently located. Stiles and I knew there was no bomb on that bus though. It was all a part of the Nogitsune's trick. We all wait patiently to see what's happening, the Nogitsune still keeping up his Stiles' act.

Noah's radio goes off and Parrish's voice comes through the radio. "It's not a bomb, sir, but there is something in the box." He informs him. He walks towards the front where the windshield is and presses what Stiles and I had known was in the present on the glass. Noah's new placard with Sheriff Stilinski written on it. The Nogitsune turns to look at Scott as Scott looks back confused.

"There is a bomb, but not here" Noah realizes. I close my eyes with a sigh. It was in the Sheriff's station. That was the Nogitsune's plan the whole time. Distract everyone so they were at the school and bomb the station. The worst part was...Derek and Argent were there after he framed them for killing Katashi. He had explained it to us while he was setting up his tricks, all with a smirk on his face.

I groan in pain as I feel sharp pains all throughout my back. "Madi, are you okay?" Stiles asks me worriedly. I try and stay still so I don't hurt myself more as I wince. Derek was hurt. "The bomb went off" I tell him and I watch regret take over his features. Like he thought this was all his fault. "Hey, stop that, Stiles. This isn't your fault. None of this is your fault. This is the fox, okay?" I start assuring him. The Nogitsune enters the sheriff's station with Scott as Noah screams into his radio about officers being down.

He kneels down beside an officer who had blood all over and was struggling to breathe. I look over at Stiles who had tears filling his eyes again. "Stiles, this wasn't you. You can't even do anything. You're tied up. I can't do anything either." I start telling him. "Scott?" the Nogitsune calls out and Scott runs over and gets down beside him. "Can you do something? Take his pain? Anything to make it easier?" the Nogitsune pants. "Don't do it, Scott!" Stiles shouts like he'll actually hear him.

Scott takes the deputy's shaky hand in his and slowly takes his pain. The officers slowly lifts his head up and looks at Scott before taking his last breath. Scott gasps in shock before slowly placing the deputy's hand on his stomach as I hear a sniffle from beside me. Stiles was crying. Noah gets their attention and yells at them to go. "Stiles, it's okay. I'm right here" I say trying to hold in my own tears. "The oni. They're coming" Kira warns the Nogitsune and Scott. I manage to get a glimpse of Derek and Argent. Derek had glass shards all in his back and Chris looked completely fine. I sigh a breath of relief.

"Stiles, we gotta get you out of here." Scott says, trying to pull the Nogitsune, headed for the Jeep. The three get in the Jeep and head for the animal clinic. "It's an animal clinic?" Kira questions confused, wondering why out of everywhere they could go to hide from the oni, Scott picked the animal clinic. "Yeah, the place is lined with mountain ash. Just like my house. It will buy us some time" Scott explains. "But they can get through it?" the Nogitsune asks, still playing his Stiles act.

"Eventually." Scott nods. "Nobody's got any better ideas?" the Nogitsune asks. The two turn to him and give him looks. "Okay, sure. Animal clinic." He nods, continuing to drive as rain pours outside, hitting the windshield. Eventually they pull up and all hop out of the Jeep. They start running towards the doors leading to the animal clinic but Scott stops when the familiar noise of the oni appear behind them. "Stiles get inside" Scott rushes out.

He tosses the Nogitsune the keys before turning back towards the oni and growling at them. The Nogitsune continues to try and open the doors while Scott starts fighting with the oni. The Nogitsune gets the door open and starts to head in but stops. "Hey, Kira, get inside! Kira!" the Nogitsune continues to yell but Kira just grabs cages and starts throwing them at the creatures as Scott fights them. I watch as Scott flips over one of the oni's attack and smile. It looked pretty cool. Kira flips one of the oni over after catching it's sword and my eyes widen in surprise.