3.12.2

I gasp awake and look around, waiting to see another bad memory I tried to bury deep in my brain. But it wasn't a bad memory this times. I was back in the animal clinic and Lydia, Deaton and Isaac were immediately by my side in seconds. The first thing I noticed was how weak I felt. Not as bad as I used to but I know before I had passed out, Derek was healing Cora. I remember the conversation him and Peter were having about healing Cora and risking taking his power away. He had actually done it.

"Madison? Madi, can you hear me?" Deaton starts asking. I go to stand up and almost fall again but Deaton and Isaac quickly stable me. I look around and notice the other three are still under the water and out cold. My eyes widen as I turn back to the others. "They're not awake yet?" I ask worriedly. They give each other looks as I look between them confused. "What? What is it?" I ask. I notice sunlight shining through the windows and furrow my eyebrows.

Before anyone else can say anything the other three burst out of the water with gasps, gaining our attention. I waste no time and grabbing a towel for Allison. "I saw it. I know where it is" Scott informs us as he climbs out of the tub, soaking wet. "Yeah, we passed it. There was this stump. This huge tree. Well, it's not huge anymore. It was cut down. But it's still big, though. Very big." Stiles explains as I help Allison out of the tub, putting the towel around her shoulders.

"It was the night we were looking for the body." Scott says. "Yeah, the same night you were bit by Peter." Stiles nods. My mind flashes back to all the bad memories I just had to experience. I could still remember all of them. All of the feelings I just went through. "I was there, too, in the car with my mother. We almost hit someone." Allison chimes in as I lean against the counter, unable to support myself from the weakness and the memories I just lived through again all flooding my brain from the mention of my uncle.

"It was me. You almost hit me. We can find it." Scott says as they all finally turn to look at us. "What?" Allison asks confused. "You guys were out a long time" Isaac sighs. I turn to look at him confused. We were? "How long is a long time?" Stiles asks suspiciously. "Sixteen hours." Deaton reveals. My eyes widen as well as the other three. They didn't know that them sacrificing themselves left effects on me as well, so they were a little surprised by my reaction.

"16 hours??" I ask in disbelief. The other three turn to look at me confused. "We were in the water for 16 hours?" Scott asks. "And the full moon rises in less than four." Deaton nods. "You couldn't have at least tried to wake me up or something? I need to know if Derek and Cora are okay" I quickly tell him. "Woken you up?" Stiles asks confused.

Deaton, Lydia, Isaac and I all give each other looks. I figured Deaton had probably explained to the other two why I had passed out along with them. "I didn't want to tell you because I thought you guys might have changed your mind..." Deaton starts off. "Tell us what?" Allison asks suspiciously as she looks between the four of us. "When you three sacrificed yourselves...Madi was effected too." Deaton says. "What do you mean?" Scott asks. "She's not just a werewolf" Deaton says.

This time, I turn to look at him confused. "What?" I question. "I had a feeling from when you were younger that you weren't a normal werewolf. After I heard about the visions I knew" He says. "Knew what?" Stiles asks. "When you put that necklace on, something sparked inside of you. It triggered your ability that you've had in you all along. You feeling everyone's emotions more than you are supposed to and getting the wounds of your loved ones." He explains.

"What does that mean?" I ask. "Your not just a werewolf. You're an Empath." He says. "I'm sorry, can you repeat that please?" I ask him. "An Empath. You feel everyone else's emotion and pain. If you actually learn how to control it, you can help people." He explains. "So you're saying, I've actually been one the whole time, but I didn't actually turn into one until I wore the necklace? And those vision things? Is that apart of it too? Because I didn't like those" I admit. "You might get another vision here or there but it depends on the type of situation." He says.