3.14.3

Isaac and I help Allison set up her gun. "Do you guys think you can hone in on Malia? If not, we're going to be in the woods for a very long time" Allison brings up. "I've, uh, got a pretty good lock on her scent. It's actually kind of strong." Isaac tells her. "Same" I nod in agreement. "What is it?" She asks curiously. Isaac holds out a needle towards her. "Pee" He answers.

A smile comes to her face as I look towards him confused. "Just to clarify, I did not use her pee to get her scent. I used her blanket we found in the den. Which now that I'm thinking about it, she might have actually peed on that. So, you know, we're just going to drop it" I wave it off as she chuckles in amusement at me. She grabs the Xylazine and starts trying to stick the needle into the bottle to fill it up.

I notice her hands shaking as she struggles to get it in. She was very focused on it, you could tell, her hands were just shaking profusely, making it harder for her to get it in. "You okay?" Isaac asks but she ignores him and continues to try and get it in. The bottle drops to the ground as Isaac and I give each other a look. She glances up at us before getting on her knees to grab it.

Isaac looks down at my hands and motions to them. I look down as well and find them shaking just like hers. I look back up at him confused but instead of seeing Isaac I find myself in the hospital. Allison was also there, looking around. She looks over at something and I look over as well, seeing a body lying under a sheet. Allison slowly makes her way towards it and I go to follow but get stopped by a force.

"Hey, Allison" I call out. She looks back at me as I look around confused. She turns back to the body and pulls it back. My eyes widen as I see Allison now lying on the metal table where the body just was with nurses circled around her with doctor masks on. And the head doctor...Kate. I go to move towards them but I get hit back again by the force. I slowly look down and see mountain ash spread around the area they were in. I couldn't get in.

"The ME marked the cause of death as animal attack, but the authorities are waiting for confirmation by autopsy." Kate explains to the other nurses. I try to get through again but the mountain ash was stopping me from doing so. "Personally, I think it might have been something a little..." She pauses to move her mask down off of her nose and mouth. "Stranger." She finishes off. I notice Allison's insides like organs and ribs showing off and I gasp in shock and disgust. Sorry Allison but I mean, it's blood and organs.

Kate reaches in and pulls out her liver, looking it over. "Well, there's definitely something wrong with it." She says, throwing it off to the side. I go to try at the barrier again, not wanting to see this anymore but I fail. falling to the ground from the strength of the mountain ash barrier. "The rest of the organs look pretty good, though." Kate says before looking at the others and nodding. They slowly take off their masks as well, revealing their canines as my eyes widen in fear.

"Hey, wait, no!" I protest, trying to get through again. They all growl at her, even Kate, and start eating her out as I scream, desperately trying to get through. "Allison" I hear Isaac call out, knocking both of us out of the hallucination. I see myself stood protectively in front of Isaac while Allison had the gun pointed right at us. Her eyes widen once she realizes what she's doing. "Oh, my God! I'm so sorry." She quickly apologizes, setting the gun down on the table.

"I'm...I'm so sorry. I-I don't know what I was doing. I'm sorry." She continues to apologize before turning around as I look at Isaac. "Als, better than ring daggers, I guess." Isaac shrugs, "And arrows" I add, remembering the time she accidentally shot me with an arrow. Isaac and I walk towards her carefully as she looks down at the needles and the gun. "How am I supposed to help anyone if I'm like this? What am I supposed to do?" She mutters to herself.

"Allison." Isaac whispers softly, grabbing her shaking hands. "Let me help you" He says. She looks up at him as he slowly takes the bottle out of her hand. I can feel the jealousy rising in me as I watch but try to keep it hidden. "Show me what to do." Isaac tells her. "Us" I correct, walking towards them. Allison and Isaac look over at me and I smile innocently at them. "Your shaky hands may be affecting me..." I pause and show them my hands. "But I still want to help" I tell them.