3.13.3

"I said I'm fine, Isaac" I tell him as I walk in the loft with him following right behind me. I don't even bother closing the loft doors. "Are you sure?" He asks and I stop with a sigh, turning around. "Yes, alright" I tell him, annoyed. "Well, I don't think Allison is" Isaac tells me. "What do you mean?" I ask. "When she was hallucinating too, she almost shot Lydia in the head." He explains. "What??" I ask in worry.

"Yeah. And she keeps saying the same thing, that she keeps seeing her aunt. Whatever's happening to the others and you, it's getting worse. If I hadn't been there, then Lydia would be dead." Isaac tells me. I nod in deep thought before a certain thought comes to mind. I look up at him suspiciously. "What the hell were you doing there?" I ask suspiciously.

"Ah." He says trying to think of something but I don't give him a chance to answer as I throw him out of the open loft door, causing him to slam into the hallway wall. I give him a look before going up the stairs to change.

~~~

I sit in my seat, doodling in my notebook, waiting for someone I know to come into Economics class. Scott, Lydia, Danny nor Stiles had shown up yet and I was beginning to think there was some party that everyone I knew and hung out with was invited to but me. The bell rings and I finally see Stiles quickly walk into class, headed straight for his seat as I sigh in relief.

"Hi, sorry, I usually sit there." He tells the girl with short red hair that decided to sit in his seat right in front of me. I watch as the girl starts doing sign language to him and furrow my eyebrows in confusion. Stiles looks at it confused before nodding. "Okay, no problem. That's all yours." He chuckles, taking the empty seat behind me. I turn around and look at him. "Finally someone showed up. I was beginning to think you all were leaving me alone." I tell him.

"Sorry, I woke up late" He tells me and I nod. I suddenly realize how quiet it is and look up at the front. I hear Stiles flip through his book and clear his throat behind me as I see Coach just staring at the two of us with his hands at his sides. He looked like a statue or something. I look around at everyone else and see them just staring straight ahead. I felt the urge to poke them just to make sure they were real. "That's weird" Stiles comments to himself.

"Hey, Coach. Thought I was in the wrong class for a second." Stiles admits. We watch as he does the same thing that the girl in front of me just a did a minute ago. "Um, yeah. Do you think you could like actually speak, like words. I don't know any sign language" I tell him. "Neither do I" Stiles nods. He continues to do the same thing over and over again as Stiles and I give each other a look. "Actually, I didn't even know that you knew sign language. Or that, that was even an elective here." Stiles starts rambling. "I don't think it is" I tell him.

"Well, this has been good, Madi and I are probably gonna, uh, head out." Stiles says, nudging me. I nod and pack up my things, standing up and Stiles and I start heading towards the door. Coach watches after us, continuing to do the same thing. Stiles and I give each other another look before I glance back at the rest of the class. They were doing the exact same thing as Coach and watching us. They start doing it faster as Stiles and I look at each other, extremely confused. We both suddenly hear a loud ringing noise in our ears and I cover my ears in pain.

Stiles and I both gasp awake, shooting up in our seats. I see Coach blowing his whistle with an angry look on his face. "Stilinski! Hale!" He yells. "Uh-huh?" "Yep?" we both ask at the same time. I glance at Lydia who was looking at me worriedly. Scott, who was sitting beside Stiles and in front of Lydia, looks between us worriedly. "I asked you two a question." He tells us angrily. "Um...Sorry, Coach. What was it?" Stiles asks.

"Oh, it was uh, 'Stilinski, Hale, are you paying attention back there?" He repeats. "Sort of?" I answer for the both of us and he sighs. "Stilinski, Hale, stop reminding me why I drink...every night. Does anybody else want to try the question on the board?" Coach says as I lean back in my chair, rubbing the back of my neck awkwardly.