3.18.3

My eyes slowly blink open. I was currently in a hospital room. I quickly sit up with a gasp. "Hey, hey. It's okay" I hear. I look over and see Derek in the room. I rub at my eyes, trying to wake myself up. Trying to remember what happened. But I couldn't remember anything. "Derek?" I ask. He grabs my hand. "I'm right here, Madi" He tells me. "Derek, something's wrong." I tell him. "I know. But you're okay now" He asures me.

"No, not me. Forget about me. Stiles. Something is wrong with Stiles" I tell him. "It's okay, Madi. I'll take care of it. I just want you to stay here and rest" He tells me. "No, please, Derek. You have to let me help. Stiles is in danger." I try to warn him. "Madison, please. It's okay. You're going to stay here and rest. I don't want you hurt again" He tells me. "I wasn't hurt. All I did was sleepwalk. It was Stiles." I tell him.

"Yeah, but since he was hurt, you were hurt." he nods. I frown and let my head fall into my hands. "I'll be back. I have to go do something. Please, sleep" He tells me. "Where are you going?" I call out, looking at him. "Somewhere" He tells me. He smiles reassuringly at me. "Wait!" I say and he looks over at me. "Has it only been you?" I ask and he looks at me confused. "I mean, visiting" I say. "Scott, Lydia, Allison, and Isaac visited" He tells me. I nod and he smiles at me again before leaving me.

I slowly sink back down into my bed. I try to go back to sleep but I had constant thoughts running through my head. All of it revolving around Stiles. There was no way I could get any sleep when I knew what was happening. When I knew, something was wrong. Before I could get up and try to make an escape for Stiles' room though, there was a knock at the door. Melissa comes into the room with a sad but relieved smile on her face.

"Hi, Madi. How are you feeling?" She asks, coming up to my side with a clipboard. "I'm fine actually. Better than fine. Actually, I was wondering if you could just let me go. I need to see Stiles." I tell her. "Stiles is okay, Madison. He's resting. You both had an eventful night yesterday. Do you remember anything?" She asks me. I bite my lip and start fidgeting with my hands. "Sort of. But I do know, Stiles is in danger. Why do you think I'm here? I'm an Empath, Melissa. We feel what the rest of the pack feels. Something is wrong with Stiles and I need to do something about it" I tell her.

"I know you want to help him. Everyone does. We're all worried about him. But, we're worried about you too. You may not be worried about yourself but it happened to you too. Which is why, I think you should just get some rest. Derek specifically made sure to tell me to not let you leave and I used to be your guardian for a little bit as well so I agree. I want you to rest" She tells me seriously. "I can't rest when I know, my best friend is in trouble. I can't" I tell her, tears welling up in my eyes.

"Please, Madi. For me? For everyone that cares about you. Get some sleep. I know you're a werewolf and I know you'll heal but I also know that you're hurting still. And I need you to rest" She tells me. Before I can protest, she's putting a sedative through my I.V. "Trust me" She tells me, giving me a smile. She slowly lays me back down onto the bed and I don't try and fight her. It'd be no use. "Sleep" She tells me. I slowly feel myself start falling asleep.

~~~

I look around confused. I was in a different hospital room. I was currently sitting on a hospital bed that goes into an M.R.I machine. "Madi?" I look over and see Stiles right beside me. "Stiles?" I ask confused. Stiles stands up and starts to look around as do I. It didn't look real. It looked like a dream. Everything seemed blurry and a little out of focus.

I hear something from behind me and Stiles and I both turn around as someone disappears behind the machine. I stand up and stand beside Stiles now that I can actually try and protect him. "Have you figured out my riddle yet?" We hear and I instantly recognize the voice. He was back. We both start to move to the other side to try and catch a glimpse of the guy covered in wrapping with sharp teeth.