3.15.2

I finally get out of my Math class. I had to go to Math to make up a test and could take as much time as I needed. Math is definitely not one of my strong suits so I was in there for quite some time. I notice Scott leaning against a wall right outside our History class and raise an eyebrow. I walk towards him curiously. I place my hand on his shoulder and he turns around quickly.

"You okay there, Scotty?" I ask him. "Uh, yeah" He nods quickly. I glance into the half open door and spot Kira in there talking to her father causing a smirk to come to my face. "Hey, guys, where the hell have you been?" We suddenly hear and turn towards Stiles who was running towards us. Lydia runs from the other direction. "The police are leaving. Why are they leaving?" Lydia asks. Scott and I share a look of confusion as we look between the two.

"The police?" Scott questions. "They must have cleared the building and grounds, which means he's not here." Stiles sighs which causes Lydia to sigh. "Can someone please fill me in here?" I ask. "He has to be here." Lydia says, ignoring me. "That sound...the buzzing I've been hearing? It's getting louder." Lydia says. "How loud?" Stiles asks. Lydia closes her eyes as she can still probably hear it.

"I'm so confused right now" Scott admits and I nod in agreement. "The Shrapnel Bomber, William Barrow is here. My dad said flies burst out of his stomach when they were doing surgery and he's going after kids with glowing eyes" Stiles explains and my eyes widen. "How am I just finding out about this?" I ask in disbelief. "Where the hell have you been?" Stiles asks. "I had to take some stupid Math test" I shrug. "Figures" Stiles rolls his eyes, walking past us as I watch after him with narrowed eyes.

~~~

Scott and I wait for Melissa to show up. Scott called her so she could bring the hospital gown Barrow was in. We were gonna get his scent and track him down. We see Melissa peak her head into the hallways and we wave her towards us, meeting her halfway. "You got it?" Scott asks. She hands Scott the bag with Barrow's gown. "Promise me you'll be careful. Both of you." She says looking between us and I smile, nodding reassuringly at her.

"I looked right in this guy's eyes and it was terrifying." She warns us. "Yeah. Okay, Mom, I promise. Okay?" Scott says and she nods looking me. "I promise, Melissa" I nod. "Okay." Melissa says. We walk away going to meet up with the other werewolves which, unfortunately, included the twins. Scott and I had a long argument about letting them help but he won considering he was the Alpha.

"Lydia thinks that he's still here even though the cops searched the whole school. But they didn't have one thing..." Scott opens up the bag and holds up the gown. "Our sense of smell. We're gonna start down in the basement and split from there. Madi, Isaac and I will be on one, side, the twins will be on the other. Got it?" Scott asks as we all get the scent from the gown. We all nod and start on the plan.

"So this is how it's gonna be now? We trust them?" Isaac asks as we wander through the basement. "Definitely not" I tell him. "Just because I'm letting them help, doesn't mean I trust them." Scott tells us. "Yeah, well, I don't trust them either. Or like them. In fact, I hate them and just want them to die." Isaac says. "Trust me, you're not the only one" I nod in agreement. "Well, if Barrow's actually here and he's got a plan, you might get what you want." Scott tells us.

"Perfect" I smile alongside Isaac as we follow Scott. As we continue to walk, the fire alarm suddenly goes off. We look at each other before deciding to leave. As we start heading out of the school, I pause. I thought I heard something in the library. The two run ahead, not even noticing me with them. I go the opposite way of the students sprinting out of the school and head towards the library.

The library was fairly empty but I heard two heartbeats. "Hello?" I call out. I get no answer. I walk around the library curiously. I stop at a row and find Kira sat, leaning against the shelf, reading a book with her headphones in, music turned all the way up. "Hey!" I say, getting her attention. She rips her headphones out confused. "Fire alarms going off" I tell her. She quickly stands up and grabs her things, thanking me and leaving. I start to walk out as well but stop.