3.15.3/3.16.1

We pull up near Kira's house where we find Scott unconscious and on the ground with a big gash on his face. We all quickly get out and run towards him worriedly. "Scott? Scott!" Stiles yells, shaking him as he starts to gain conscious. He quickly sits up on his elbows and looks around. "Barrow, he took Kira" Scott tells us.

"We know. He was after her the whole time" Stiles informs him as he sits up more. We help Scott up and he starts calling Isaac to see if they found out anything yet. Because apparently he was helping Allison now. Alone. Cue the eye roll. "No, nothing. Just stuff about flies and the dead. Nothing else." I hear Isaac say. "All right, thanks." Scott says before hanging up and walking back over to us.

"We have to think of something. He's going to kill her." Scott says. "Oh, really? I just thought he took her out for some dinner real quick and then invited her to his house to watch a movie" I say sarcastically, causing everyone to give me looks. "I knew he was there. How did I know that?" Lydia asks. "Because you heard the flies, right?" Stiles asks. "What do you hear now?" Scott chimes in.

Lydia looks down at the ground, trying to hear something. "Nothing. I feel like I can do this. But I don't know what to do." She tells us. "Hey, it's okay, Lydia. We're not trying to pressure you. Just take a deep breath and try to focus" I say calmly. She tries again but only sighs in frustration. "It's like it's on the tip of my tongue, and I don't know how to trigger it. I just...I swear to God..." She says, running her hands through her hair as she paces around.

"It literally makes me want to scream." She exclaims, her back turned towards us. "Then do it, Lydia. Scream. Let it out. Scream, Lydia. Scream." I tell her. She screams and Scott and I wince from the pain as Stiles holds his ears. Stiles looks at us as we all try to regain ourselves after that loud ass scream. Lydia slowly starts turning her head as we all patiently wait. We watch as she looks up and follow her gaze to the buzzing street lamp just above us.

"It's not flies." She says. She whips around to look at us and we all flinch back. "It's electricity." She reveals. Scott looks back up again as Stiles' brain starts to get to work. Now we were on to something. "Wait a second, Barrow was an electrical engineer. He worked at a power substation." Stiles says. "What substation?" Scott quickly asks.

~~~

We all quickly pull up in front of the substation. Stiles and Lydia rode in the Jeep while Scott and I rode on Scott's bike. Scott and I take off our helmets and look at Stiles and Lydia. We all nod at each other and Scott and I quickly climb off of the bike. We run into the building and start following the noises that could lead us to Kira.

"This way" Scott says, running down another hallway. We stop at a huge entranceway and see Kira in the distance, tied up with electrical wires on the metal chains. "Scott! No!" Kira shouts as we start to run towards her. We stop when she keeps telling us not to come. "Look out!" She shouts. Suddenly we both get flung into a chain-link fence as electricity pulses through our veins. (Can't believe I just said that line. Gross)

Scott and I both start squirming around as we watch Barrow get closer to Kira. "Don't...She's not...She's not the one you want." Scott manages to get out as I clench my jaw in pain. He only had to worry about his pain. I had to worry about both of ours. Barrow pauses and looks at our convulsing bodies before bringing down the wires he held in his hand towards Kira.

She starts to cry and squirm away from him as he kneels down beside her, slowing bringing it towards her. "Don't" Scott cries out. "Wait!" I manage to say. We watch as he touches her and an explosion of electricity occurs as Barrow gets flung back by the impact and all the electricity in the room absorbs towards Kira. Scott and I cover our eyes from the brightness. I look towards Barrow's body and see him steaming, dead and burnt as he lays on the ground.