3.2.3

Lydia had practically dragged me to the library. She had told me she needed help with something which I was okay with. The only problem was, she didn't tell me Allison was gonna be there. She leads me to a table Allison was sitting at as I freeze. "Lydia, wait-" I try to say but she shakes her head at me. "No, come on." She tells me. Allison looks up and her eyes widen as she sees me.

"Oh, uh, hi, Lydia, Madi" Allison greets, giving Lydia a look. "Come on, guys. You two are my best friends and I want to hang out with both of you...at the same time. Can you please do this for me?" Lydia pleads, giving us her best puppy dog eyes and pouty lip. I sigh and roll my eyes at her. "Well, when you put it like that..." I say and she squeals. She takes a seat and I sit next to her.

"Anyways, what are we doing here?" I ask the two. "We're trying to figure out the symbol." Allison tells me, drawing out the pattern on their arms on a piece of paper. "Oh..." I say with a frown. Allison glances up at me with a frown matching mine as I start to pull out my notebook. I feel a hand on mine and I look up to see Allison giving me a look. "It's not your fault, Madi. Don't let Derek get to you" She tells me. I nod at her before my eyes travel down to her hand on top of mine.

She quickly pulls it away and clears her throat, starting to work again as I bite my lip, going back to what I was doing. I start to work on some homework I forgot to do as the table turns quiet, all of us busy with something. "I want one." Lydia speaks up. I look up at her curiously. I notice her staring at someone and look over as Allison turns around. My eyes widen in shock as I see the twins leaning against a bookshelf, talking about something.

"Which one?" Allison smirks as I look between the two with wide eyes. "The straight one, obviously." Lydia comments, sipping her coffee. Allison turns back around as I look back over wondering how Lydia is so good at figuring out if someone's gay. I watch as Danny walks by the twins and Ethan immediately looks over. He looks Danny up and down and smiles as Danny smiles back, not looking where he's going. He accidentally runs into a kid as Ethan smiles.

My jaw clenches in anger as Allison turns back to her computer. I go to protest about Lydia dating either of them but she was already standing up and walking towards Aiden. Allison grabs her coffee cup and looks it over as I glare over at Lydia talking to Aiden and Ethan talking with Danny.

"What if it's not a symbol? What if it's actually a logo?" I hear Allison say but still look over at the two twins. Who in the hell did they think they were? "Madi?" Allison suddenly asks. I look over at her as she looks over me confused. She looks back over at where I was staring before looking back at me curiously. "I have to go. Do me a favor? Keep Lydia away from them" I tell her. She looks at me confused as I pack up my stuff and walk off.

~~~

"So you think they kidnapped Heather to turn her?" Scott asks as Stiles, Scott and I walk down the hall. Apparently, Stiles' friend Heather went missing. Now we were trying to figure out what happened to her. "Derek says it's easier to turn teenagers." Stiles points out. "But what would a pack of Alphas need with a beta?" Scott asks. "Scott, we don't know. I don't care. All right? This girl...our moms were best friends before mine died, all right? We used to take freaking bubble baths together when we were three. I gotta find her." Stiles says.

"And we will, okay? I may not have most of my power left but if this girl really means a lot to you then I will help as best as I can" I tell him. He nods appreciatively at me. "We need both you and Isaac to remember." Scott tells me. I raise an eyebrow at him. "How? Peter and Derek couldn't do it. You know any other werewolves with a better trick?" Stiles asks. Scott stops which makes us stop. "Maybe not a werewolf. But someone who knows a lot about them." Scott tells us.

"Who?" I ask curiously. "Just meet me at the animal clinic" Scott tells me. "The animal clinic?" I ask and he nods. He walks off as I turn to Stiles. "Deaton" Stiles nods and walks off too as I watch after the two. I nod and start to think. How could Deaton help me remember anything?