3.2.5/3.3.1

"What an asshole" I mutter to myself as I sit on the couch. Peter was sat next to me with his feet propped up on the coffee table as Stiles looked out the window. We had been waiting here for about...an hour? Somewhere along those lines. We were all bored out of our minds. Well at least I was. And Peter looked about ready to kill himself any minute now. Stiles though...

"I can't take waiting around like this, you know? It's nerve-racking. My nerves are racked. They're severely racked. Racked." Stiles continues to rant. "I could beat you unconscious and wake you when it's over." Peter comments. "And then I could do the same to you so I could have the whole place to myself. Sounds like a plan" I chime in with a smile and Peter rolls his eyes at me.

"You think Erica's really dead?" Stiles asks. "You think I really care?" Peter sighs as he stares up at the ceiling with his eyes closed. "I just...I don't understand the bank though, okay? Like, why wouldn't they chain them up in some underground lair or something? They're an Alpha pack right? So shouldn't they have a lair?" Stiles brings up. "They're werewolves, not Bond villains." Peter tells him.

"Wait a sec. Wait a sec. Maybe they're living there. You know? Like, maybe the bank vault reminds them of their little wolf dens." Stiles exclaims, putting his hands on his hips. "Wolf dens?" Peter and I ask incredulously. "Yeah, wolf dens. Where do you live?" Stiles asks Peter. Peter looks over at him. "In an underground network of caves hidden deep in the woods." Peter lies as I scoff. "Whoa, really?" Stiles asks.

"No, you idiot. I have an apartment downtown." Peter chuckles as I sigh. "Why did they leave me here" I complain looking up at the ceiling. "Okay, fine, but still, that just proves that there's something up with the bank. And why wait around for the full moon, huh? Why not just kill them whenever they want to?" Stiles asks. "Maybe they think it's poetic." Peter mocks. "They've already had three full moons to be poetic." Stiles points out.

"And here you've only had one full hour to be so annoying..." Peter starts to say but his eyes suddenly shoot open. He looks down at the ground in deep thought. "No, go ahead, finish what you were saying. I'm a-I'm annoying...What were you gonna say there?" Stiles asks him as I raise an eyebrow at Peter. He suddenly sits up. "What are the walls made of?" Peter asks, standing up. "What? Uh..." Stiles looks up at the roof. "I don't know, like, wood and brick or..." "No, no, no, the vault, the vault. The walls, what are they made out of?" Peter asks, standing near the silver table as I stand up as well.

Peter starts to flip through the blueprints as Stiles and I walk up next to him. "Where would it say that?" Peter asks. "Doesn't say anything. Where would it say the materials, they type of stone?" Peter asks quickly. "Uh, oh, oh, hang on." Stiles says, digging through his bag. "Yeah. here, hang on. Here. It's gotta be in there." Stiles rushes out, handing Peter a packet of papers. Peter places it down and we all start looking through the packet to find anything that would tell us what the walls were made out of.

"There, that's it." Stiles says, pointing at something. "Hecatolite?" I question. "Hecatolite." Peter sighs. "Is that awful? That sounds awful." Stiles asks. "Get them on the phone. Call them. Now!" Peter instructs us. "Okay, why?" Stiles asks, digging through his pockets for his phone. "Cause Boyd and Cora aren't gonna kill each other. They're gonna kill Derek and Scott." Peter informs us and my eyes widen. "What??" I exclaim as Stiles quickly calls Scott. "Have you never heard of hecatolite before?" Peter asks me. "Uhhh...no?" I ask confused.

"Hecatolite scatters moonlight. They've been kept in there for three months, right? They haven't felt any effects of the full moon which means everything goes up for them. When they open up the vault and let the moon light in, they're gonna be vicious and kill everything in site" Peter explains. "Well, fuck." I say as Stiles gets Scott on the phone.