3.6.1

I wake up to the bus stopping in front of a motel. The motel was called the Glen Capri. Everyone starts exiting the bus as I wait for them to leave. I stand up as Allison gets out of the seat to make her way off the bus. Since we were in the back we were one of the last ones off. Except for Scott and Stiles.

"Hey, how are you?" Stiles asks me. "I'm doing better. Still feel bad from the scratches that aren't stitched up." I tell them, grabbing my bag. "Okay. Just make sure to take it easy" Scott tells me and I nod. Scott leads us off the bus. I'm the last one off. I follow Scott and Stiles who make their way to the front of the crowd. "I've seen worse" Scott comments. "Same" I nod in agreement as we examine the motel.

"Where have you seen worse?" Stiles asks us. Coach blows the whistle, getting our attention. "Listen up. The meet's been pushed till tomorrow. This is the closest motel with the most vacancies and least amount of good judgement when it comes to accepting a bunch of degenerates like yourselves. You'll be paring up. Choose wisely." Coach announces. People start grabbing keys as our group looks at each other. We were uneven.

"We'll room together" Isaac says, pointing between himself and Boyd. "And we'll room together" Scott says, pointing between himself and Stiles. "We get Madi!" Stiles and Lydia shout at the same time. I raise my eyebrow at both of them. "And I'll have no sexual perversions perpetrated by you little deviants. Got that? Keep your dirty little hands to your dirty little selves!" Coach adds, looking at our group specifically.

"Oh, you hear that? No sexual perversions. Madi and Allison used to date and Madi seems to like girls these days rather than boys. So, we get Madi" Stiles says victoriously, before grabbing my hand. He starts dragging me away as Scott follows behind as I look at him confused, "Damn, what am I, your guys property?" I ask him confused. "I mean...no. We just have stuff to talk about" Stiles says and I shrug.

Once we make it to the room I waste no time in flopping down on one of the beds. I took the one near the window since I didn't want to be near the door. If our room was broken into they would go for Stiles and Scott before me. Stiles and Scott flop down onto the other bed and we all stare up at the ceiling, taking in the recent events. We lay like that for a good 30 seconds before Stiles breaks the silence.

"All right, so I have four." Stiles tells us. "Four? You have four suspects?" Scott asks surprised. "Wait, what are we talking about?" I ask confused. "The Darach. Remember when I told you about this like literally right after Harris went missing?" Stiles reminds me. "Oh, yeah. Okay." I nod. "Anyways, now that we're all on track, I originally had 10. Well, nine, technically, I guess. I had Derek on there twice." Stiles says and I roll my eyes.

"Ow!" I hear Stiles mumble. I hear whispering and look over at the two. They notice me and both give me innocent smiles and I roll my eyes at the two, looking back up at the ceiling. "It's okay, guys. You can talk about him. I'm gonna have to get used to it sooner or later" I sigh. "Okay, so who's number one? Harris?" Scott asks, trying to get off the topic of my dead brother. "Just because he's missing doesn't mean he's dead" Stiles nods.

"So if he's not dead, our chemistry teacher is out secretly committing human sacrifices." Scott asks, trying to understand. "Yeah, I guess that just sounded way better in my head." Stiles nods. "A lot of things do." I nod, recieving a glare from Stiles. "Well, what if it's somebody else from school? Like, you remember Matt? We didn't know that he was killing people" Scott brings up and I scowl at the thought of the pyscho. "I don't know what you're talking about. I hated that kid from the get-go." I inform him, bitterly.

"You only hated him because he kept trying to get with Allison" Scott points out. "Um, excuse me? I'm sorry, what? Yes, we did. I called that from day one, actually." Stiles brings up as he stands up from the bed. Scott and I both sit up on our elbows to look at him. "Yeah, but we never really seriously thought that it was Matt." Scott says. "You might not have but I did" I tell him. "I was serious. I was quite serious, actually. Deadly serious. No one listened to me." Stiles points out.