3.9.2/3.10.1

Cora and I sit on Stiles' bed while he paces around the room. Noah stands beside his desk in his sheriff uniform, with his arms crossed, as he waits for his son to tell him what he needed to say. Right as soon as we got to the house, Stiles had quickly gotten his dad to come up to his room so he could explain everything. The only problem was, we've been sitting here for what felt like forever as we waited for Stiles to start.

"Okay, okay, okay, okay. Yes, okay." Stiles stops and turns to his dad. He freezes though. "No..." He mumbles and continues to pace again. "Stiles?" Noah asks confused. "Dad, I'm sorry, okay? I'm just...I'm trying to...I'm just trying to figure out how to start here." Stiles explains. "Hey, I don't have this kind of time." Noah informs him. Cora and I give each other looks as we wait for Stiles to at least start the conversation. I guess we don't really know where he's coming from, considering our family was full of werewolves but he was taking way too long.

"For the last year, you've had all these cases that you couldn't figure out, right? I mean, all the murders involving Kate Argent, and then Matt killing all the people who had drowned him, and all these murders right now. It's like...it's like you've been playing a losing game." Stiles starts off. "Stiles, the last thing I need right now is a job performance review from my own son." Noah sighs.

"I know." Stiles sighs in defeat. He looks around the room when his eyes catch on to something. "Okay, see, but that's just it, Dad." He says, picking up a chess board from off his dresser. "The...The reason that you're losing the game is 'cause you've never been able to see the whole board" Stiles says, placing his chess board down and opening it up. "I need to show you the whole board." Stiles tells him.

The next few minutes consisted of Stiles setting up the chess board, labeling the pieces, and explaining what each color sticky note meant as Noah tries to understand everything Stiles was saying. "Scott, Derek and Madison are werewolves?" Noah asks in disbelief as he sits across from Stiles, examining the chess board. He glances over at me and I give a small wave. "Yes." Stiles nods as Noah turns back to the board.

"And Kate Argent was a werewolf?" Noah asks. "Hunter. That's...Purple's hunter." Stiles corrects him, holding up the purple sticky note. "Along with Allison and her father" Cora chimes in. "Yeah, and...And my friend Deaton, the veterinarian, is a Kanima?" Noah tries to understand. "Well, no, no, no, no, no. He's a Druid, okay? Well, we think." Stiles says, motioning between himself and Cora and I. "So who's the Kanima?" Noah asks confused. "That would be Jackson Whittemore." I tell him.

"No, Jackson's a werewolf." Noah denies, pointing at the pink sticky note labeled Jackson. "Jackson was a Kanima first, and then Peter and Derek killed him and he came back to life as a werewolf. Now, he's in London." Stiles explains. "Who's the Darack?" Noah asks, mispronouncing the name. "It's 'Darach'." Stiles quickly corrects. "We don't know yet." Cora answers him. "We don't know yet." Stiles repeats. "But he was killed by werewolves?" Noah asks.

"Slashed up and left for dead." Stiles nods. "At least, that's what we think" I say. "We think. Yeah." Stiles agrees. Noah sighs and leans back in his chair. "Why was Jackson the Kanima?" Noah asks curiously. " 'Cause sometimes, the shape that you take reflects the person that you are." Stiles explains. "And what shape would an increasingly confused and angrier-by-the-second father take?" Noah asks, annoyance dripping from his voice.

"Uh, that would be more of an expression, like the one you're currently wearing." Stiles points out. "Yeah" Noah nods, standing up from the chair. "Dad...Dad, would you...I can prove it, okay" Stiles quickly says, stepping in front of him to block his path. "They're one of them. They're werewolves." Stiles tries to explain. My headache starts to get increasingly worse by the second which causes me to wince. "Stiles, Stiles! That's enough." Noah tells him, walking past him to leave.