3.7.1

I get off my bike and walk towards Stiles and Scott who were talking to Melissa and Noah. "Two missing" Scott says. "Hang on there. They were both in the car?" Noah asks as I look between them confused. Scott had called me and told me to meet him at the hospital. There were police cars and ambulances all over and a car that was crashed into another one. "No, Dad. They're trying to tell you that it was two separate kidnappings, okay? Two doctors, both gone." Stiles explains.

"So whose car is this?" Noah asks, pointing to the car that was crashed into the other one. "Dr. Hilyard. The on-call doctor. The ER attending is the one that never made it in." Melissa informs him. "Let me just focus on getting your story first, all right?" Noah asks Melissa. "Yeah." She nods. "Boys, Madi, give us a second." Noah says. We all nod and walk away from the pair.

"Hey, so, what happened here?" I ask them curiously, motioning to the crime scene behind us. "Two doctors apparently went missing. We saw this car swerving around the parking lot. It was empty. The only thing that we found in the drivers seat was a butterfly." Scott explains and I nod in deep thought. "These are definitely sacrifices, right?" Scott asks Stiles.

"Yeah, it's one Deaton mentioned. Healers." Stiles says. "What about Danny? He threw up mistletoe. That's not a coincidence. And if he hadn't been with Ethan, he probably would've died. And Danny's not a healer?" Scott says. "Wait a second....when did this happen?" I ask Scott curiously. "Before the bus crashed. My mom saved him" He explains. "How the hell did he get mistletoe in him?" I ask confused. Scott shrugs.

"I..." Stiles looks over at his dad. "Can you hear that?" Stiles asks. "No. My power is gone." I tell them. "When did this happen?" Stiles asks with wide eyes. "Last night. It completely faded. I'm human now." I tell them. Scott looks at me with wide eyes. "Just listen to the conversation" I sigh, pointing back at Noah and Melissa. Scott turns back to us after listening for a second. "They found a body" Scott tells us. "A body?" I ask and he nods. "One of the missing doctors" He tells us.

~~~

I watch the television on the couch with Cora as Derek reads a book on his bed. The alarm suddenly starts going off and I look up quickly. Derek quickly runs over to it and presses the button, turning it off. Cora walks up beside him, looking over at the window. "What does it mean?" Cora asks, nodding her head at the window. I look over at the window and see a marking on it. "it means they're coming. Tonight." Derek explains.

"Tonight? I'm not even a werewolf anymore." I panic. "You're not?" Cora asks in surprise. I shake my head at her with a frown. "You should talk to Deaton about that" Derek tells me. "I already tried. He just said to be patient." I tell them. "Try again. This isn't normal, Madison. You were born a werewolf. You shouldn't have lost your power" Cora tells me. "Alright. If you really want me out of the house" I sigh, grabbing my leather jacket and motorcycle keys.

~~~

"Deaton?" I call out as I walk into the waiting room. I get no answer though. "Deaton?" I call out again. I notice the gate open and walk in. I make my way towards the back room. "Doc?" I ask. I walk into the back room and see no one. I peak back into the front and see the sign was turned to open. I spot something on the ground and pick it up.

It was a brown butterfly. I look around confused. There was no sign of Deaton anywhere. I think back to last night. Scott had said something about finding only a butterfly when the doctor went missing. "Freeze!" I hear. My eyes widen as I see a cop holding a gun in my direction. I quickly stand up and put my hands in the air. Noah walks into the room and sighs when he sees me. "Put your gun down. It's just Madi" He tells her.

She puts her gun down as I look between them confused. "What's happening?" I ask. "Stiles called and said Deaton was missing. We came to check it out" Noah explains. "Wait, really? He's missing?" I ask in shock. "When did you get here?" Noah asks. "I just got here. I had to talk to Deaton" I explain. Scott quickly walks into the room and looks between us. "How did you know?" Scott asks Noah and the girl cop. "Stiles called me as soon as you left school. I'm sorry. Your boss' car is still here and the back door was wide open." Noah explains as Scott takes a seat, trying to calm himself down. "Scott. I need you to tell me everything." Noah says. Deaton was taken. He's the last of the three healers that Stiles had told me about.