3.20.2

I examine each of mom's claws as Peter paces around the loft. "When did you two do this exactly? And where did you find these?" I ask. "When Derek and I were captured by the Calaveras. They were holding that container in a chest filled with mountain ash." Peter explains.

"So you both went down to South America, not only to drop Cora off but to look for these? What were the Calaveras even doing with my mother's claws?" I wonder. "Don't ask me" He shrugs. "And after you got the claws, you stabbed them into the back of Derek's neck so he can talk to her?" I ask. "Do you have to ask so many questions?" He wonders.

"Well, I am the one helping you, so...I'd like to be able to know what's happening." I point out. "I was wondering if you could ask your friend's about what Lydia heard because they don't trust me. But if you ask them, not letting them know you're helping me, we might be able to figure this out sooner rather than later" Peter explains.

"Doesn't sound that hard. The problem is, if I have time to ask them. Everyone's been busy lately, Peter, with this whole Nogitsune and Stiles thing." I bring up. "Have you been busy?" He asks. "I've been in and out of the hospital, stuck in Stiles' mind, trying to figure out my abilities and helping you figure out who your daughter is so I'd like to think so." I nod with narrowed eyes.

There's a knock at the door. I walk towards it, glancing at Peter before opening it. Aiden and Ethan walk in and I groan. "Why does everyone I hate have to keep coming into the loft when I'm just trying to relax" I sigh. "This is important. We're trying to help Stiles. I don't know if you've been told about the scroll in Katashi's silver finger but we're trying to get it. It can help us get the Nogitsune out of him." Ethan explains.

"Hold on, slow down a sec. The guy Argent knew? The guy that dealt with the Nogitsune before? And what scroll are you talking about?" I ask. I knew about Katashi and his death of course but I had no idea what scroll they were talking about. "It's called a Shugendo scroll. We're supposed to be meeting up at Allison's apartment with Scott, Lydia and Allison and make a plan" Aiden explains.

I turn back to Peter and he nods. "Remember what I said" He says. I sigh and follow the two out. "I see you haven't healed yet. Does it hurt?" Ethan wonders, almost about to touch my burnt face. I jerk away from him. "Yes, it hurts. I don't need you touching it either" I growl. I climb onto my bike and put on my helmet. "Are you sure you can drive?" Ethan asks. I give him a thumbs up and start up my bike, driving off without them.

~~~

I park my bike beside Scott. I take off my helmet and smile at him. He looks at my face with a frown. "Are you okay? You sure you can do this?" He worries. "I'll be fine, Scotty. Let's save our best friend" I say and he smiles and nods climbing off his bike. Ethan and Aiden park beside me, climbing off as well. We all go up to Allison's floor and knock on the door.

It opens a second later with Allison stood there. "My father said all of the Katashi evidence is being moved to a federal lockup by an armored car tonight. Probably within the next few hours." Allison gets right into an explanation as soon as she opens the door. We all follow her into the apartment, me shutting the door behind us.

She stands in the doorway beside Lydia as I walk up behind Ethan and Aiden. "We're going to rob an armored car?" Ethan asks. "Well, we're going to try." Lydia nods. "Great, lets get started" I sigh, pushing past the twins and walking into the office. I take a seat in one of the chairs as the others follow me in. "Are you sure you can do this Madi?" Allison worries. "Totally fine. Ready to help Stiles." I nod, leaning back in the chair.

The two start explaining the plan as we all sit around the office. "This is a really bad plan." Scott admits. "It's not that bad." Lydia tries to asure them. "It's not that good" Ethan says, crossing his arms. They all start to surround the table as Aiden and I stay seated. "None of us knows the route they're going to take. If Allison can get one of her dad's GPS trackers on the armored car, then we can follow it." Lydia explains.