Chapter 9- March 22nd Special Sorta and kinda depressed Shinsou??

NAME KEY:
Class 1-A: *previously, on The Walking Dead*
1-C: *They're going to be in here but we have no idea who they are so it'll just..happen*
-----------------------------------------------------

Shinsou's POV

I was checking my phone peacefully after Karaoke had finished and people were hanging out while deciding what to do next. I was texting some friends from my class about how the party was going.

-----------------------------------------------------

"🅱️ig 🅱️alcium"

TheseEyebagsAreGucci: Everyone here is so fucckinf nice and great even if they did threaten to string me up by my balls and feed me to the grape demon.

GanonCanEatMeOut: They What now

REGESBERATOR!: Yo that's fuckin kinky dude count me in

TheseEyebagsAreGucci: Can you, like, don't'ven'tedeth?

REGESBERATOR!: Lmao no

DummyThONK: Speaking of kinky, have you and Monkey fucked yet?

SoBasicallyI'mMonkey: Excuse me?

DummyThONK: Stfu you know what I mean, you expired low-coverage foundation.

SisterSNAPPED: (Insert my name here)

TheseEyebagsAreGucci: Can y'all please y'aint? He's sitting right next to me

SisterSNAPPED: You think he can hear us?

TheseEyebagsAreGucci: What the f- how much weed did you have?

SisterSNAPPED: None I only ate the caprisun boxes

IllegallyBlonde: I can confirm

IllegallyBlonde: But if he can hear us then yO SHINSOU WANTS TO ZUCC YO D-FRZZLE

TheseEyebagsAreGucci: 🚫MEGA 🅱️L🚫CKED

SamWinchester'sHair: What the hyuck is going on here I'm going to hyucking cry I'm so confused.

MelatoninForTheWeak: Yo But Shinsou how are you having such a good time right now?

TheseEyebagsAreGucci: Wydm???

LaCroixIsChildVodka: You mean you forgot???

MelatoninForTheWeak: It's March 22nd dude

TheseEyebagsAreGucci:
-----------------------------------------------------

I look up from my phone slowly with wide and horrified eyes. I... forgot? How could I forget??? Now I'm going to hyucking cry...

I feel a nudge in my left shoulder and see a concerted earphone girl standing over me. She looks worried for me and curious at the same time. All I do is mouth "March 22nd." True emos know that if you say the words, your fucking tongue will burn out.