Ch. 42- Kirishima Fucking Kills Someone in the name of His Bro

(A/N: I feel this will mostly be summarizations of each battle the kids face since 1. Writing out the actual battles will take so long and probably be about a chapter each and 2. I'm not creative enough to think of different ways each battle ends while still seeming original,,, so sorry for making you wait for this, I guess ^~^')

-----------------------------------------------------

Natsuo's POV

"Goddammit... I can't believe that flaming pile of shit is going to make us late to visit Shouto!" I say hatefully through the grit of my teeth, Fuyumi looked at me with both an expression of worry and boredom, already hearing me rant about Endeav-whore for the 50th time in the last 2 minutes.

"Natsuo... I also dislike our father.. but don't you think you're being a bit harsh?"

"Nope. Bitch can suck a dick and die." Fuyu sighs defeatedly and shakes her head, walking ahead of me onto the school grounds. They've probably already started their lessons by now... goddammit! We're too late!

"I hate him so much.."

"Calm down, Natsu-" Fuyumi is dragged out of my mind by the lingering feeling of eyes watching us... all the students are in their classes, as well as the teachers, so who could it be?

I curiously look around and spot a dark figure of a man in the shadows between two of the buildings a ways away. He had vibrant blue eyes that were as bright as a neon sign, and they were held wide open in shock. They held an air of familiarity, mostly they reminded me of Endeavor... but... there was a feeling of calmness... and caring behind them. Something that dad could never even be a harbinger of in his spirit.

"...um.. excuse me??" I shout slightly over to the mysterious man. He seemed like a trespasser, which should be reported.. but.. his aura felt too safe and warm to be really dangerous.. he felt trustworthy, in an odd way.

As soon as he knows he's caught my attention, he jumps and runs back between the buildings. Through pure paranoia, I chase after him. Fuyumi calling out behind me about how we were going to be even more late and chasing after me.

I try my best to focus on where he's ran, but as soon as I find myself in the same shadowy aisle, searching around every corner and crevice, I see he's gone.

"Natsuo! What's gotten into you??" Fuyumi shouts, worried for my sanity. I look around sporadically, convincing myself that I haven't gone crazy (yet).

"It's nothing, Fuyumi... I just thought I saw something.. or someone."

"Well.. do you want to report it to Mr. Aizawa once we get to Shouto's class?" Fuyumi asks and a light air of tension begins to rise between us, the unanswered question of who he was just.. completely bugging me.

"..yeah, sure. I'd like that." I breathe out and Fuyumi leads me back to to the main building, walking me to the main entrance.

Even then, I can't get it out of my head...

Why did he seem so familiar?

-----------------------------------------------------

Todoroki's POV