Ch. 38- CITRUS ASSUALT, BITCHES!

Spinner's POV

After we found my lov- TwICE. Twice.

Wait, I'll restart that-

After we found Twice and brought him inside, then the.. pink alien girl showed up, I need to ask Dab- Touya what her name is, and started asking questions.

"So... what's your name?" She sprawled movie cases over the coffee table and looked up at him. He looked like he was trying to contain himself over... something.

"M-My name is Twice! But since I'm on your side now-" he stopped talking abruptly, holding back from saying anything else for a few seconds before speaking again, sounding like he was out of breath.

"*whEeze* you can call me Jin- or B-Bubaigawara!" He was rigid and gripping his hands in his lap. What's up with him? Either way, the pink girl was unfazed by his weird behavior.

"Kay, I'll call you Jin! And do you need water? You sound kinda out of br-"

"NO- I'm fine!" He blurts out.

"Alrighty, whatever floats your boat! I'll leave the movies here for you guys to pick out from, and help yourself to all that food on the table, Jin!" She grins brightly waves off as she makes her way back up the stairs to the dorms. D- Touya and I look at him very, very confused.

"What the hell was that???" Touya narrows his eyes. Twice- or should I call him Jin? Bubaigawara? We've been friends for a while now so either would be appropriate, but calling him by his first name could be a bit... much? Then again, he let the pink girl call him Jin, or are we a different case since we already know him and he just wants to show his trust to her? Will calling him anything other than Twice feel weird to me?-

Ah shit, his mouth-mask?- is moving, but I can't hear anything. Okay, focus, just focus.

...you're focusing on focusing! Focus on listening to Twice!

..goddammit he stopped.

"Ah, I see. Well you don't have to hold back. They don't mind here." Touya says out of the blue, snapping me out of my constantly derailing train of though. At least Touya snapped me out of it and I wasn't stuck forever.

"...would you mind saying that again?"

"Yeah, yeah, sure-"
"We don't want anyone knowing how insane we are."
"Holding back my other voice is hard... and tiring"
"It's like solving a big algebra problem while brain dead."
"Near impossible! It gets me out of breath,,"

He explains all in detail. Touya's right then!

"Yeah, no need to hold back! I've been here for like.. a few hours... but they're cool!"

"I can confirm. They're accepting and open minded to everything, even mental illness. They won't mind, especially if you can't control it." Touya and I reassure him. He looks like he's considering it for a moment.

"I... guess I could give it a shot. But what if-!"

"They're not like your parents."

"...hm...okay." He finally agrees.

"Yeah... and hopefully we can go shopping or something to get new clothes.."