Ch. 34- Touya didn't poison the food, he pinkie promised!

Todoroki's POV

With a still soaked, I pull away from my once-thought-to-be-dead brother. I continue to wipe at my stinging eyes while still looking up at his warm expression. The villain that was once there was long gone, now it's just Touya... my amazing brother Touya. The sinister expression of a man who looked down upon me at the training camp while holding my friend's life in his hand was no more, he looked down at me with kindness and empathy, but at the same time sorrow at what he had become. He was basically drugged into this life, I can't blame him.. I really can't.

Wait until Natsuo and Fuyumi hear about this! Mom too!

Endeav-whore can die in a fire for ironic purposes.

"This reunion is heartwarming and all, but Dabi-"

"Please, call me Touya."

"Alright, Touya, I need to ask you a few questions." Aizawa looks eye to eye with my brother, stoic expression unwavering. My brother nods curtly, and we're all lead over to sit at the couches in the middle of the room. Once we sit down, Aizawa-Sensei looks at Kuroiro, Shinsou and I. Kuroiro was still consoling Shinsou, who couldn't even bare to look Aizawa in the eye from nervousness and shame. Aizawa looked briefly hurt.

"If you three want to, you can go back to bed. Kuroiro, you could stay here or go back to your own building." He offers.

"That's nice of you, Sensei, but I'd rather stay here and listen to what Da- er, Touya has to say." Kuroiro answers and Shinsou nods in agreement, glancing up at Touya with the slightest bit of disdain in his eyes, mostly clouded by his hurt, guilt, and tears. Touya looks nervously and guiltily away from Shinsou, having no recollection of the damage he caused.

"I would also like to stay and hear what my brother has to say." I speak up from next to him. Aizawa nods in understanding and proceeds to look at Touya.

"So, Touya, do you know if any other league members were injected with the same serum?"

"...yes. All of us were. It had less effect on some of us, so they kept some memory, but members like me remember nothing."

"All of you were? Does that include your leader, Shigaraki Tomura?" Aizawa pries further and Touya grunts in confirmation.

"Yes, to be honest, Tenk- uh, Shigaraki still had some evil in him to begin with because of his... past, but I bet if he wasn't taken in by All For One, he would have been... an actually good person. He just needs... rehabilitation. We all do. We're all like family, so we opened up about our reasons for villainy. If we all just got some help back then.. we would be fine now." He laughed sadly. Aizawa looked at him with sympathy.

"I'm very sorry to hear that... so all of your main acts of villainy are because of this serum?" Touya shrugs.

"Sort of. We were all sadists and criminals from the start, just not to the extent of now... simple thefts, stalking, death threats, etc. were what we all did before our injections... only after did it lead up to murder and torture. On humans, at least."

"Alright.. final questions. Do you think they're too long gone to be saved, and when were their last injections?"

"Hah, Aizawa, look at me. I was one of their most ruthless members, probably about third, and now look at me. If I could heal like this, I'm sure they can. Even the ones further gone than me. Like I said... all we really need is a little help, sir. As for how long ago we go our shots, it takes about 3 months until we have to get them again, and I didn't get them the last time because I was sick with a fever and they were scared I would die by overdose if I took my shots along with all the cold medicine I took. I was actually supposed to get them tomorrow, but this happened. It's been about 2 and a half months, maybe more, since they were the last ones to get their shots. They should be wearing off soon." Touya finishes and Aizawa takes mental notes of everything he says.