Ch. 44- That Moment When Your Lil Bro Gains a Crush on Your Friend 😔👊

Private messages between Ketssup?? and MummyI'mAZombie

MummyI'mAZombie: I have a proposition.

Ketssup??: A proposition? And what would that be? Spill the tea.

MummyI'mAZombie: Shut your disgusting mouth- I was looking back in your student files at your old school... you excelled in every subject, getting high marks in everything and, overall, you're a very gifted student.

Ketssup??: ...yes...where is this going?

MummyI'mAZombie: How would you like to go back to school?

Ketssup??: Are you kidding?? I'd love to! School was more of a home than my actual home, I loved it! Even if I didn't have any friends..

Ketssup??: But I'm a criminal now, aren't I? How am I going to be put into any skrt of good school?

MummyI'mAZombie: We've cleared your name.

Ketssup??: Wh

MummyI'mAZombie: Despite being retired, All Might still has more power in the world than you think.

Ketssup??: ..you're telling me All Might cleared my name completely just so I could go back to school??

MummI'mAZombie: Yep. He also did the same with Toga, although she finished school.

Ketssup??: I'm

Ketssup??: But I need a legal guardian to register into school, which I don't have.

MummyI'mAZombie: Yes you do.

MummyI'mAZombie: Your serum is still wearing off, so you probably don't remember, but does the name Kayama ring a bell?

Ketssup??: A little bit, maybe.

MummyI'mAZombie: It's a family name. Your aunt, Kayama Nemuri, is still alive and completely ecstatic to sign up as your legal guardian.

Ketssup??: ARE YOU SAYING FUCKING MIDNIGHT IS MY AUNT???

MummyI'mAZombie: Yuh.

Ketssup??: Sick. When do I sign up for a middle school?

MummyI'mAZombie: Right now.

Ketssup??:
Ketssup??: She's outside the door, isn't she?

MummyI'mAZombie: Yea.

MummyI'mAZombie: Good luck.

MummyI'mAZombie: Btw you're starting school tomorrow

Ketssup??: Hm. Lovely.

-----------------------------------------------------

"Class g(A)y and Les(B)ian"

Raphael: Sorry to interrupt sibling time for you kids, but has anyone seen Hidokina?