Ch. 26- Skirts and Some Gay 1-B

CLASS 1-B:
Awase: MandickTheTittySmithy
Shiozaki: VerifiedInTheEyesOfGod
Tetsutetsu: Tony Stark
Honenuki: Mr. Sandman
Kendou: Big Meaty Claws
Monoma: JapaneseDracoMalfoy
Shouda: Force Palm
Bondo: Gorilla Glue
Tsuburaba: Googly-eyes
Kodai: Penis Enlargement Pills
Rin: BigTroubleInLittleChina
Pony: My Little Pony
Yanagi: Polly Geist
Shishida: M'Furry
Kaibara: Washing Machine
Kuroiro: BeCarefulMakingWishesInTheDark
Komori: Princess Peach
Kamakiri: Boys Will Be Bugs
Tokage: Lizalfo
Fukidashi: :3c
-----------------------------------------------------

Shinsou's POV

My face falls, and my heart sinks as I heart his words. The genuinely sorry look on his face tears right through me while we just stare at at each other for a minute or two. I tear myself forcefully away from his gaze, just looking down at the ground, anchored by my now heavy heart.

"Uhm... it's alright, really. I should've expected it, to be honest. Sorry for-" I start but I'm cut off by the quiet sound of his laughter next to me.

"Shinsou! I'm just kidding! Why would I ever say no to you? I'm sorry, you look so sad." He smiles sorrowfully at me and holds me closer my the waist. I stare at him in disbelief, tightening my grip around his shoulders.

"You're... kidding?"

"Of course I am. I'd love to go with you." His eyes soften as he looks up at me. The corners of my mouth twitch up into a smile for a split second before I put on a mask of fake annoyance, unhooking my arm from around him and speeding off back to the direction of the dorms.

"You're such an asshole." I look back at him, a small smile on my lips. He rolls his eyes and runs after me but still keeps his bright disposition, no matter how done with me he seems.

"Noooo! Take me back! I'm sorryy!" He yells sarcastically.

"I can never take you back! Not since you broke my heart in two!"

"We're just friends! We didn't do anything together!"

"Wait- you were CHEATING on me too?? With who???"

"Dammit- no one, I swear!"

"Is that why you've been getting so close with Bakugou lately????"

"Shinsou, listen, he was there for me when you weren't... ever since you went to prison for drunkenly having sex with the playground's slide and not asking for it's consent... he comforted me!"

"That wasn't me! I was framed, I'm telling you! They just didn't find the evidence! And I can't believe Bakugou... just when I thought we were friends... and I thought you were loyal!"

"I am!! I promise, it was a one time thing!"

"These hoes really ain't loyal... I'M TAKING THE KIDS! AND I'M TELLING KIRISHIMA!"

"NOOOO!" I break out in a fit of laughter, almost doubling over as I keep my stomach wrapped in my arm. Ojirou starts laughing too, finally catching up to me and now walking beside me.

"What the hell did we just do??"

"I have no idea... but I'm texting Bakugou about this."