Chapter 10- Life's a Party, You're a Boy

Ojirou's POV

"ALRIGHT HOES, OVER HERE!!!" My head snaps away from looking at a sleeping Shinsou to Jirou, whose arms were frantically waving in the air so people would notice her tiny stature.

"We're starting truth or dare, so gather around in a circle on the floor in front of the TV!" Jirou shouted once more to make sure everyone could hear her and she walked over to sit on the floor, Yaomomo following her and sitting next to her. Soon, the others were joining her on the floor. I look to Shinsou, deciding to let him rest since he would probably wake up soon anyways. His insomnia doesn't let him sleep for more than 2 hours so I move him from his current position (sitting up with his neck painfully-lookingly stretching back to touch the head of the couch) into a laying position, laying a pillow under his head. I then rush over to the last spot on the floor that Satou had saved for me, right in between him and...Aoyama.

"Thanks." I say quietly to him and plop down, he nods back to me, flashing a small smile.

"Is Shinsou not joining?" Jirou says after clearing her throat, it still being a little hoarse from her shouting earlier and that...weird emo fest.

"No, he's passed out and decided it'd be best for him to rest." I say quickly and she smirks smugly and coolly at me.

"You're such a good boyfriend." She says, nearly sarcastic. My face promptly lights up into a dusty pink. "Just shut up and start the game..." I rest my face in my palm. I hear a chuckle of an "ok" before she starts explaining the rules.

"Here's how the game will work, it's going to be like normal truth or dare, but if you absolutely refuse to do the dare or answer the truth, you have to drink some of this." She says and whips out a tall and clear bottle of alcohol that says "Everclear."

"This is the world's second strongest alcohol, we couldn't use the first since it's more for mixing and not a stand-alone drink, but hey, this'll do." She smiled at all of us and set the bottle next to her.

"Now that that's out of the way, Tsu! Truth or Dare?"

Tsu did her trademarked finger-on-the-chin-and-head-tilt, "Dare, Kero."

"Catch and eat a bug like an actual frog."

Tsu's face instantly grimaced but she rose to the challenge, I look to see Kaminari and Sero gagging. "Jirou!!! That's so gross!!!" Kaminari whines, leaning against his best friend. She just rolls her eyes and bops him on the nose.

"I'll do it, kero, but I need an actual big first." Tsu sighed and said reluctantly, but as if on time, a fly flew in through the window. The whole circle was either laughing, disgusted into silence or yelling "OH HELL NO!" And covering their eyes. I was laughing, but quietly.

I saw the imminent look of death on Tsu's face as her tongue shot quickly out of her mouth and hit the fly dead on, she shivered in distaste before the fly even went inside her mouth. She chewed slowly, muttering something about her revenge and glaring directly at Jirou, whose hand was slapped over her mouth and tears threatened to spill from her eyes.

Tsu swallowed, immidately letting her tongue fall out of her mouth. "I severely regret agreeing to do this, kero." She pants as Uraraka side hugs her and rubs her shoulder, leaning her head against her shoulder but struggling to hold in a laugh.

"Alright...ugh...Kaminari...truth or dare?" Tsu looked up slowly at him, he smiled idiotically and answered with way too much confidence.

"I'm no wimp! Dare!" He leaned forwards to her, her face twisted into a small smirk.

"Spend 7 Minutes in Heaven with Sero, kero." She said smugly and I see all of the color in Kaminari's face drain.

"Hey why am I being pulled into this?" Sero looked at Tsu, she only smiled at him. "Because of something that Kami's too dense to realize."