Ch. 51- Where Will I Go When The Only Home I've Known Is Ashes Now?

Sako's POV

"..did that cactus lookin-ass bitch just fall from the sky??"

"Did his legs just decay??"

"Did Shigaraki do that?" The two girls I was with, Hagakure and Mina, questioned as there was a commotion on the mall's second floor and directly across from us. Security guards were already rushing towards the scene, and I think I saw a glimpse of Shigaraki's face.

"It's best not to get involved." I smile back at the two while I had two large bags of clothes hanging over the both of my arms. They just nod quickly and skip quickly to tail behind me.

"Soooo... where do you want to go next, Dad?" Mina somehow speeds ahead of me while holding Hagakure's hand. They're both very hyperactive. It actually reminds me of someone, but who that may be.. I do not know.

"You can choose for me, as I have no preference."

"You talk so fancy..."

"..thank you?" They giggle ahead of me and I begin to join along, that is, until I get a quick buzz in my pocket. I take it out and see it's a message from.. Aizawa?

...

Private messages between MummyI'mAZombie and MagicMike

MummyI'mAZombie: How long have you dated Kurogiri for?

MagicMike: uhhh... only just when I joined the league, so only a few months.

MummyI'mAZombie: During that time, has he ever told you anything no one else knows? Like his reltionship with All For One?

MagicMike: Well, he's told me that All For One brought him back to life after being crushed by building debris, so he feels indebted to him, but that doesn't mean he agrees with what All For One's goals were. He worked under him and took care of Shigaraki as a show of gratitude for his revival.. but, otherwise, he actually despises and fears him. He knows he's only expendable to the man, but he thinks he'll live longer working under him rather than living on the run. Either way, he knows he'll die soon...

MagicMike: In other words,

MagicMike: He lives in perpetual fear for his life.

MummyI'mAZombie: ..wow.

MummyI'mAZombie: Thank you for your cooperation.

MagicMike: Sure thing but what exactly was this for???

MummyI'mAZombie: Surprise, surprise, you just helped your boyfriend out of custody.

MummyI'mAZombie: We used you for an alibi, we couldn't tell you because then you could've said anything to prove his innocence. But now he's free, and he's coming home now.

MagicMike:

MagicMike: thabsk  youagja

MummyI'mAZombie: ?

MagicMike: I'm sorry my tears hit the keyboard