Chapter 16- Life is Strange

Shinsou's POV

Things have been going.... pretty great. Ojirou explained that he came back to life and now he's known as the "Zombie kid of Class 1-A." I'm honestly jealous and I'm willing to fight him for that title. Only a couple of days have gone by, but things were already turning up cherries on top. Iida was healing pretty well and seemed to regain his old personality, even if his engines were still terribly damaged, he found a way to still nyoom around the dorm buildings and catch us doing... whatever. He found a wheelchair and originally he would roll himself around in it, but Aoyama volunteered to push him around the building, something about "repayment" he said. So no one was safe from the wrath of those two. Since Ojirou, y'know, died, we had to be extra careful with him in classes since we didn't know if he was really fully healed or not. We couldn't spar yet but sometime soon we were scheduled to, so we're both really looking forward to that! Since he villain attack, everyone has become a lot more lovey-dovey and protective. All the couples were just... goin' at it with all the PDA (except Sero and Kaminari since they still had some...issues to work through). Basically every ship was together aside from Shouji and Tokoyami and... Ojirou and I, but that was never going to happen lmao. He's too good for me. Speaking of Ojirou and I, we're...maybe going to tell my dads soon about what I tried to do on the roof top a few days prior, I was honestly really scared with out they'd react, I know Pops would be all over me and trying to book me even more help and protect me at all costs, but I wasn't really sure about dad... he's really hard to read in situations like these. But yeah, the therapy sessions are going great, Sero and I have gotten closer since his mom is obviously my therapist so we talk about her a lot. But I've noticed he mostly hangs out with me or Ojirou to try and avoid the still very distressed Kaminari... it broke him every time Sero would just blatantly ignore him. Honestly, I don't blame Sero, I still really don't trust Kaminari, and it's only worse for Sero since he was the absolute closest to him and he must feel so betrayed, but I'd be lying if I said the broken look on Kaminari's face didn't hurt me.

Kaminari is still basically the same way he was when he came back; broken, quiet and sickly. He wouldn't speak, crack a joke, we barely even saw him out of his room. It was a saddening display whenever we did see him, though, he always looked so destroyed and shattered. I tried to get Sero to talk to him but... he explained that he just "wasn't ready yet," which I can respect. I just hope they make up soon. Even if I don't like Kaminari, I have a heart to have some pity for him.

As of right now though, in this moment in time, Ojirou and I were simply studying in my room. He tutored me in maths, and I tutored him in english while "Something Good" by Alt-J played in the background and other songs from Life is Strange. Our relationship has nearly fully mended itself in only the past few days that he's come back, but still... the overall loss of him did a total on me and... let's just say the trauma never left. Oh yeah! Ojirou has trauma now too! He and Bakugou both can't look at fire without freaking out at least mildly. The three of us bond over it ironically, it didn't affect me as much, but I still have some trouble looking at myself in the mirror with the horrific burn scars littering all over the sides of my body and even my head... I kind of looked like Tenn from The Walking Dead. All of our insecurities just piled up and we bond over it so I guess it's good...

Aaah, I'm rambling and staring at him instead of paying attention again!

"...Shinsou, you doing okay? You're pretty spaced out." Ojirou smiles softly at me, immediately causing my heart to race. Oh yeah, my feelings for him have only gotten worse as well. Fun.

"Yeah I'm doing good, just thinking about random things." I say honestly and smile back at him.

"Okay, Good, well I think we covered a lot today. We can just hang out now I guess?" He shrugs and I shrug back.