Ch. 27- Supernatural Whores

-(4 am, hours before the dance)-

"Class 1-A"

TheseEyebagsAreGucci: If anything can be a quirk, could there be one to reanimate the dead? There was that one guy who made zombies... but he didn't reanimate you guys, just turned you.

TheseEyebagsAreGucci: Imagine if jerking off sounded like continuously squeezing a rubber chicken

TheseEyebagsAreGucci: What if someone had a quirk that turned their peepee into a musical instrument, like... maybe a flute?? A cello??? A ukulele?? A fuckin didgeridoo??

TheseEyebagsAreGucci: You Just... grip the shaft and play

TheseEyebagsAreGucci: I'm eating 2 entire pints of ice cream and contemplating my sins.

TheseEyebagsAreGucci: If I let this shit melt, stick it in a cup, then stick it in a fridge I could have a bomb-ass milkshake.

TheseEyebagsAreGucci: Why does my ice cream taste like honey bunches of oats with almonds

TheseEyebagsAreGucci: Tastebuds who are you and why are you lying to me this is why I have trust issues you know that right

TheseEyebagsAreGucci: WAIT

TheseEyebagsAreGucci: IT's JUST THE COOKIE PART THAT TASTES LIKE CEREAL! NOT THE ICE CREAM!

TheseEyebagsAreGucci: THE ICE CREAM IS JUST THE MILK!

TheseEyebagsAreGucci: I imagine the only good thing about having big boobs is pushing them up with your arms and sinking your face in them just to feel some sort of human warmth and interaction while also hiding like a turtle.

TheseEyebagsAreGucci: I feel sick is this what dying is

TheseEyebagsAreGucci: I feel alone and hot but cold and tired but so awake and everything feels like lemons in cuts

TheseEyebagsAreGucci: I just wrote what could be a Cavetown lyrics wowiiee

TheseEyebagsAreGucci: EVEEYTHING IS HEAVYYY

TheseEyebagsAreGucci: I feel like Belle Delphine with how much cream I just ingested. Come take me and kill me with your cummies murderous dog daddy.

TheseEyebagsAreGucci: Captain America may have America's ass but All Might has Japan's ass.

TheseEyebagsAreGucci: You ever forget you're lactose intolerant?

Fucknugget: ...is this why Sero and Kaminari are laughing so hard?

Icy T H O T: Do you need help???

Fucknugget: I think Kami and Sero need more help. They're going to die from asphyxiation if they keep this up. They're crying.

In the Arms of an Angel: Why are you all awake???

Icy T H O T: Shinsou woke me up