Ch. 47- Be Polite, Be Efficient, And Don't Have a Plan to Kill Everyone You Meet

Hidokina's POV

"Yaomomo help Hido's trying to harvest my boyfriend's toessss. (yeah, and without me)" Jin whines and leans against Yaomomo, the latter of the two returning hid words with a simple eye roll and a laugh.

"Maybe if you ask him nicely, he'll let you help harvest his toes." Jin perks up.

"Hido, can I help harvest Shuichi's toes?? (Pretty please?)"

"Yeah, sure."

"Stop talking about harvesting my toes!!" Iguchi finally shouts at us, his cheeks already bright pink from embarrassment. Jin switches from leaning on Momo to him, hanging his arms around the back of his neck and resting his chin on the top of his head. If Iguchi wasn't embarrassed before, you bet your entire ass he was now.

"Jin, I swear to god.."

"(I see no god up here, only me)." The more serious and deep of his two voices says in a deadpan, I could hear Mina, Hagakure and Uraraka losing their shit from just behind us.

"All three of you have awful humor." Touya smiles at the trio in a brotherly fashion, in response, Mina wheezes.

"You can't say they have awful humor when you laugh at dinosaur jokes!!" Toga latches herself onto his arm, skipping. He ignores her, probably used to it by now.

"I do not!!" He defends, but then, Shigaraki speaks up.

"Hey Toga, why can't you hear Pterodactyls in the stall next to you?" Toga plays along, a mischievious glint in her eye.

"Geeee Tommy... is it because the P is silent?"

"No it's because the dinosaurs are fucking dead."

"PFFFT-" Touya practically spits and we all look at him smugly, that look of hilarity left as soon as it had appeared... quickly being replaced with boredom and a tired glare.

"I get it, I was exposed, shut the fuck up."

"None of us were ta-"

"Isaidshutthefuckup." Touya said to his smartass of a little brother. All Todoroki does in response is smile innocently at him and stick out his tongue. It takes all of Touya's strength to not burn him alive.

"Let's just... head into the mall..." He says through gritted teeth and speed walks through the front doors. I look towards Shigaraki with an expression that asks "Does he always get like this?" Shigaraki just shrugs and follows Touya, as well as the rest of us.

We walk in, and luckily, the mall is a bit more empty today. Not suspiciously empty, but empty enough to make all of that were formerly in the league feel safe.

To my side, I hear Hagakure clap her hands together.

"Okay!! Now, we can either all split up into groups to look in different stores, or we can stay together!"

"It will look less suspicious if we go into different groups. Besides, the lot of us have varying styles..."

"We get it, Dad, you're fancier than us."