Ch. 43- I'm So Lost In You.. and All That You Do

(A/N: Hi hi! This is my latest chapter yet, and I'm really sorry! I spent the weekend with my friends at a sleepover, and totally lost track of time! I got home and crashed, but woke up at like 5 in the morning and vomited. So even though I stayed home, I mostly slept and felt super lightheaded/hungry! I also got into Danganronpa... and for those of you who know it, it takes a long time to finish... I finished the first one today, only starting about 3 days ago. But yeah! Enjoy this!!)

-----------------------------------------------------

-(End of the day)-

Shinsou's POV

"Great work, classes A and B! It was a close call for a few of you, so I suggest working on both your teamwork and development of your own quirk up until next class! But as of today, you're all dismissed and allowed to hang out with your siblings for the day!!" Dad shouts out across the crowd of students and walks out of the gym along with Vlad King. Rather than the rest of us leaving, we stayed behind to greet both ours and each other's siblings. Looking over I see the smug glance of Kiotsu looking at me, his mouth curling up into a cat-like smirk. Megazo looked at him worryingly with a small smile and Tezamen kept her permanent smiled plastered on her face as she looked between the two of us with shiny and glazed eyes.

That's cool and all... but.. where's Merez-

ShRI EK

I felt someone grab both of my ticklish sides on my body, and I jumped high in the air, turning around, only to see Mereza with a malicious smile on his face and a deep-voiced chuckle escaping from his throat.

"Mereza!!! I told you to stop doing that!!" I punch him in the shoulder but he just chuckles more. I feel a few pairs of eyes on me and look around to see Midoriya, Todoroki and Bakugou staring at me, in slight shock.

"Shinsou... are you?-"

"NO!!!"

"Oh my god... you totally fucking are..."

"SHUT!! UP!!"

"You're ticklish!!!" Midoriya shouts and my face tints into a soft pink.

"Mereza, you know it's my job to torture Shinsou." I hear an all-too-familiar voice, but before I can turn to stop him, Kiotsu pokes me hard in the side. I nearly fucking collapse on the floor right then and there.

Mereza reaches out to poke me again, but I yell out "DON'T TOUCH ME, TALL ASS!!" To his 6'5" self and scurry away before he has the chance to get close. Him and Kiotsu are basically rolling on the floor laughing now.

"C'mon guys... you shouldn't pick on Shinsou so much..." Megazo sighs out and helps me stand up, Tezamen giggles maliciously. Just because she doesn't pick on me, doesn't mean she tries to stop the other two..

"I don't know, it's kinda funny."

"Tezamen!"

"Sorry, sis." She sticks out her tongue. I shake my head in shame. Thankfully, like the angel he is, Mashi walks up, his two brothers behind him. Jeez, they're like bodyguards. But, while I look nervously as the three of them walk up, Mashi leans in and whispers to me, voice shaking just slightly.

"It might be better if we tell all 6 of them at the same time.. I already told my brothers I had something to tell them." He pulls away after and I gulp down whatever nervousness I still felt, my blood running cold. Then, Mashi straightened up and stood next to me, a small group of both of our siblings standing together. All my siblings took the hint and stood silently, looking at the two of us both expectantly and confused. Raiju looked smug and knowing, Ten.. Tenkin was completely stoic.