Chapter 18- Get in Losers, We're Going Shopping Pt. 1

Third Person POV

While Kamui and Edgeshot were in the center of the mall, doin the shit that lovers do like the absolute dorks they are, everyone in class 1-A we're having the time of their lives just looking around and shopping.

Remember the three rules Kamui and Edgeshot said before they went in? Stay in the mall, don't do anything to get you kicked out, and show up when they leave? Surprisingly, most of them were only breaking 1 of those rules.

This, my children, is the story of how Class 1-A somehow didn't get kicked out of the mall...
-----------------------------------------------------

"Class 1-A"

Leon "the S stands for Sexy" Skennedy: So how long does everyone think their shopping might take?

TheAndroidSentByTensei: Anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour depending on how Aoyama is feeling

~Shishtar Shparkles~: I'm feeling a bit like a 30 today~

Ada Wong: Denki we're going to take at least 15 hours if you don't just pick a dress already...

Leon "the S stands for Sexy" Skennedy: I can't help it! These dresses are cute as hell!

Norbert: Lmao well Tooru and I are probably going to take an hour or so, we need to find the perfect matching outfits! Actually she's looking at dresses rn so she can't text.

Engineer: Kyo and I shouldn't take too long. I'm actually feeling in more of a suit mood so we're dress shopping for her right now and then shopping for suits for me later!

Gravity Don't Mean Too Much to Me: Um???? A lesbian icon???

RockHard™️: I'm the gayest person alive but girls in suits are pretty 👌👌👌👌

Ada Wong: Honestly such a mood.

Gravity Don't Mean Too Much to Me: Legit couldn't agree more. But to answer your question, me and Tsu are shopping right now and we don't really take too long... maybe about 15 minutes?

In the Arms of an Angel: As much as I love Tokoyami, he takes forever to choose the right outfit... I'm already done but we may take a while until he finds something that fits his aesthetic enough.

Leon "the S stands for Sexy" Skennedy: You love him huh? ;))))))

In the Arms of an Angel: stfustfu

Candyman: Ko and I already bought our suits, but he suggested getting matching corsages so we're in the flower shop right now. He said he's going the make them himself to feel more personalized so we may take a while.

Purity uwu: ^~^

Leon "the S stands for Sexy" Skennedy: Take as much time as you need you funky lil' cowboy

Purity uwu: ^-^👍

Kangaroo Jackie-Chan: Honestly, me and Shinsou have no clue how long we might take. Although we're probs going to take an hour and a half because he needs his aesthetic.