☥Chapter 1☥

Chapter 1 Of American Gangster.

"Braeden, wake up!" Justin bashed open the door to my bedroom. "Come on sweet cheeks, we have school!" I pushed him away when he tried grabbing my arm to drag me out of bed. "Braeden Colt get up right now or I swear to god I'll-"

"Justin stop harassing her." Tyson interrupted him and rolled his eyes of frustration. "She obviously doesn't want to to see all of her best friends in school." Sarcasm laced his tone and he gave me a cheeky grin. Honestly, the only friends I had were Justin, Tyson and Andrew. This was because I don't have much of a liking for people. I don't like to socialise with others and that's why I have basically no friends. I don't care about it though, it was nice. I didn't have to deal with all the drama.

"Why can't you guys just leave me alone? Is it too much to ask?" I responded and rolled my eyes.

"Because you're like a sister to us. We have to irritate you, it's our job, as well as protecting you from boys."

"Jesus-"

"Now get up before I tell my dad that you're skipping out on school." Tyson grinned tooth-fully at me and I rolled my eyes once again out of frustration. Why couldn't they just leave me alone? Why did I have to go to school?

"Get out then, I need to get dressed," I rubbed my eyes sleepily and stood up. They closed the door behind them and I rummaged through all my clothes and picked out a decent looking outfit. I brushed my hair after I had gotten dressed and was thankful it didn't go frizzy for once in my life. I then sprayed myself with deodorant and perfume after doing my makeup and walked out with my bag over my shoulders. I walked down the stairs and looked at everyone in the room.

"Looking good Colt," Andrew grinned and Justin and Tyson sent him a glare. A glare that told him that he might want to keep his mouth shut. The thing was, Andrew and I were good friends, friends with benefits as some may call it and the boys didn't like it at all.

"As always," I jokingly smiled and sat down on a chair, looking at everyone who kept their mouth shut but kept their eyes fixed on me. "What?"

"Nothing." They coughed.

"Stop looking at me."

"I think you should be the new boss." Tyson's dad, Rocco came in. He was the leader of the gang, the one who took me in. Even though he had a lot of power and was seen as dangerous but he had a heart. He had a big heart, a big enough heart to let me in with his family and the gang when I needed someone the most. He was like a father to me and always will he. I owe him so much. I owe him more than my life.

"I mean you are getting old." A playful grin made its way onto my face.

"Hey!" He snarled and we both laughed. "Seriously though, stop being so scary!"

I nodded and smiled. I checked my phone when Tyson, Andrew and Justin stood up and looked at the time with a sour expression. "Let's go then."

~~~~~

Our school was a cliche. We had the good and bad teachers, ones that hated all pupils and ones that thought they were cool. We had people that lived under a rock, popular ones, girls that owned the school, nerds, jocks and of course hot guys. Andrew, Tyson and Justin were the popular, notorious playboys at my school. The ones everyone liked and wanted. They were the three bad boys. Even though Justin and Tyson were like brothers to me, I did find them attractive. You had to be blind to not think they were.

I, on the other hand, was known for being the fearless hot girl but also the freak of the school. People were scared of me and I loved it, they knew I could make their lives hell in less than 5 seconds. Christ, they knew I could kill them with my bare hands whenever I wanted. They also knew I lived with the bad boys of the school and people were jealous about it.

We strolled in and I immediately split up from them. I walked over to my locker and rifled through the books, shoving some in my bag if I needed them and replacing their place with ones I didn't need. I jumped in shock when my butt was firmly slapped and I quickly snapped my head to see Jacob, the joke of the school grinning at me. He was also hot but god he was annoying. He thought he could have everyone he wanted but he couldn't.

I glared at him with evil eyes as he walked off and high fived the girl who thought she owned the school, Georgia Sims. I slammed my locker shut and I clenched my fists by my sides, observing the group as they laughed and then turned their heads to me. "Oh, no.." Jacob coughed but replaced it with a laugh when Georgia looked at him with her eyebrows raised.

"Oh yes.." I muttered underneath my breath.