☥Chapter 8☥

Chapter 8 Of American Gangster.

"I told you I'd get you here with me one way or another." Felix grinned triumphantly that he managed to get me here after my 'tantrum' as he called it.

"Whatever Felix."

"Why don't you just go to the shooting range you have in the house?" He asked. "You know...Instead of putting people in danger when you're letting all your anger out."

"I like escaping the house sometimes."

"May I ask why that is?" He questioned.

"The boys. Living with the 'bad boys' of the school is hard work, they're always invading my privacy and teasing me, especially Andrew. He just likes teasing me in a different way.." I shot another target and smiled when I hit the red dot.

"Like sexually?" He snorted and I rolled my eyes but nodded in confirmation. "Best friends with benefits, nice. You got anyone else?"

"Not really except boys in the club." I shrugged and shot another target.

"You're exactly what people say, huh." He said and I looked at him, placed the gun down and raised my eyebrow quizzically as if I was encouraging him to go on and he did. "You're confident, cocky and gorgeous. You have a massive background story, I can tell and I want to find out what it is. You're a good fighter and a good shooter."

"How do you know I'm a good fighter?" I snorted, ignoring all the other compliments he gave me and picked the gun up again, shooting more targets all at once.

"Your fast reflexes. That night in the kitchen, you didn't just give up when I pinned you down, you still tried pushing me off. You persevere. I've also seen you train a few times with Rocco and other gang members. They're all scared of you."

"I know." I place down the gun and turned back to him. "What about you?" I grabbed the front of his jacket and he raised his eyebrows out of astonishment. "Are you scared of me?" I pulled him right in front of me so that we were closer and put my hands on the edge of the counter where my gun was, holding it as I looked up in his eyes.

"Maybe..." I smiled. "I just think.." He looked at my right shoulder then traced his fingers down my stomach and stopped on the waistbands of my jeans. "You smile but I can tell you're hiding a secret. You were raised with gangs. You're not blood, something happened to your family and we both know I'm telling the truth. You're slowly breaking down, that's why you're trying to escape the house. You want to be a leader to seem more powerful, to seek revenge on anyone who's done something to you. You use missions for the gang and shooting ranges to let off steam, you train for hours to push yourself to your limits to feel a little bit of pain. You want to feel something other than numbness." His eyes flickered down to my lips and he brushed his thumb over them. "You hook up with people for fun. You don't know what love is, do you?" I shook my head slowly. "I promise you I'll teach you what love is."

"I-"

"Just because I'm coming gang leader doesn't mean anything is going to change although you may think it is. I'll let you have free time, of course, I will. I'll let everyone have their own time. I'll support you in your choices, I'll make you feel like you belong because you do. You're a girl who is wanted by everyone, even gang leaders. Everyone can use a girl like you. You know why?"

"Why?" I crossed my arms, happy I finally got a word other than I in before he interrupted me.

"Because you're strong, independent, cold-hearted, fun, gorgeous and deathly. But most of all you're good at hiding your feelings, aren't you?"

"Yes, I am," I said with pride.

"Well let's show them for once. What are you feeling right now?" He took a tiny step closer to me and brushed his thumb against my check then gripped my neck, pulling me even closer and making the distance between us null.

"Excitement?" It sounded more than a question than an answer but I didn't think it mattered until he said something about it.

"I want answers, not questions Braeden." The way he sounded my name, the way his tongue rolled was satisfying. It was enough to send chills and shivers down my spine to my legs and make them quiver.

"Excitement." I breathed out. "I feel surprised that you're doing this to me. I feel confused on how you know me so well but I feel..Loved?"

"Why do you feel loved?"

"I don't know, I don't know anything. I don't know why you're doing this to me Felix but stop before you do something you regret." I said when I felt my heart skip a beat.

"Very well." I could hear and feel him grinning and then I felt nothing as I heard footsteps walking away from me.

"What the hell?" I muttered, my head was pounding and I felt weird. Whatever he did to me was not okay, he seriously just made me feel everything at once by just standing close to me and that had never happened before. What the hell was happening to me?