☥Chapter 23☥

Chapter 23 Of American Gangster.

2 Weeks Later...

Felix's POV

"Are we all ready?" Rocco asked and we nodded.

"Time to say goodbye.." Justin huffed.

"Let's go," Dante said and we all walked out and got into separate cars. I turned the engine on and drove off. I looked in the rear mirror and looked at Sophia, Tyson and Justin who were sitting in silence in the back of the car and looking down at the floor.

"I'm going to cry and ruin all my makeup." Sophia sighed.

"You'll still look beautiful." Tyson smiled at her and her cheeks flushed red. He started to laugh and a smile appeared on all of our faces. I stopped the car when we got to the where the funeral was being held and we all got out, walking over to the stage and seats.

~~~~~

"Anyone have anything to say?" The man asked and I walked up on stage first, clearing my voice before speaking.

"Braeden was gorgeous, she was absolutely gorgeous and she knew it. She was confident, she never let anyone talk bad about her. Yes, she had anger issues, I don't blame her for having them. It was honestly quite funny when she started to rage." I chuckled into the microphone and looked back up at the audience who had smiles on their faces from my comment. "She was strong, she had been through so much when she was young and she built a wall around herself. I loved her for that, I loved her for who she was, I loved her for her. Even though she hid her feelings from the world, they were still there and I promised her I'd bring them back and help her show them to the world. Even though I didn't manage to bring them all back in the short time we had been friends I feel like I still helped her because she grew happier than she was." I exhaled. "Thank you." I walked off and then Justin walked up.

"She was like a sister to me, maybe a brother actually. Yeah, she wore skirts and revealing outfits, wore makeup but she wasn't a girly girl. She acted like a boy, she wasn't a lady. Definitely not, she didn't act like one anyway." People snickered and he smiled. "She didn't care if she was wearing sweatpants, christ even though she was like family to me I even thought she looked good in them. I'm sure most people over there can agree too." He looked at us and a grin appeared on my face when a picture of her in her sweatpants came into my mind. "I'm just going to miss her.." He sighed. "Thanks." He walked off and Georgia took his place.

"I don't have anything bad to say right now. God, I'd never forgive myself if I did." A brief smile appeared on her face. "She was the only person in the school who stood up to me and wasn't afraid to hurt me physically. She didn't let anyone mistreat her and I respected her for that. She was confident and she had a good personality and people liked her for that. Those scars on her neck told a big story, at least that's what people told me but I never found out what it was and that was my own fault." She breathed. "I just wanted to say I'm sorry it took me so long to apologies to her and I'm sorry for everything I did and said." She took a crown out of a box and threw it to me. I caught it and looked at her with my eyes narrowed.

"Uh.."

"I know she didn't care about prom or anything else like that but I'm sure every girl wanted that crown, some just wanted to hide it. Braeden was pretty good at hiding things huh.." She looked down, took a breath and then looked back up. "The crown is from the school, it's an 'I'll miss you' gift from everyone. Even the teachers." She walked off and nodded at us then sat back in her seat.

~~~~~

I walked off and strode through back through the church after saying my last goodbyes to Braeden. I looked around when I felt a presence behind me and then faced back toward, completely confused and curious as to what was going on. Next minute I knew, a hand was over my mouth and I was brought into a dark hallway in the church. I tried pushing them off at first but when their lips were planted against mine it felt like I had died and gone to heaven and that was the best feeling in the world.

I quickly took a breath and pulled them onto me and kissed their lips hungrily. Their fingers slipped through my hair and I could feel them smile into the kiss, making me release a deep chuckle. I could feel lust thrumming through my veins as the kiss got more intense and heated and that's when I let out a little sigh of relief. All the desire and hunger that had been building up from my body ever since I had kissed Braeden for the first time was overpowering again.

They pulled away and the light flickered on, that's when my eyes widened in shock when I realised who I had been kissing all this time. "Braeden?"