☥Chapter 6☥

Chapter 6 Of American Gangsters.

Next Day...

"I'm sorry," Jacob said behind me in the detention room. I was tired of his apologies, when you apologise you don't make the same mistake again or something similar. If you did do the same mistake then there was truly no point of apologising in the first place.

"Don't talk to me."

"I'm sorry for real this time."

"Don't care." I huffed.

"How's your fist?"

"How's your body?" I turned around and our eyes locked for a few seconds before my eyes shifted to all the bruises on his face and the black eye I gave him. Maybe I went a bit far but I didn't regret it, he shouldn't have spread rumours. I didn't even think he would after whining at me and begging for me to forgive him yesterday.

"I'm sorry." He repeated.

"Whatever Jacob." I sighed heavily and looked back at the front. I put in my earphones like I did yesterday so I wouldn't have to listen to him whining.

~~~~~

I walked over to the car park and stared at Felix in confusion. Why was he here? Jacob followed behind me and I turned around to face him. "What the hell do you want?" I asked.

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I got what I deserved, I know that. I'm just an idiot and I want you. That's why I did it. I wanted to seem like one of the only boys in the school who's had you." He looked at Felix and his eyes narrowed then looked back at me. "You only hook up with Andrew out of everyone in the school. Everyone knows that."

I quickly grabbed his collar and looked up into his eyes. "Spread another rumour about me and I'll do worse than what I did to you," I whispered and let him go, swinging my leg over Felix's motorbike.

"You ready?" Felix looked back at me and I nodded, looking at Jacob one more time before he drove off. "What happened?"

"Some guy told everyone I hooked up with him." I rolled my eyes.

"That's bad?" He chortled humourlessly.

"I know I don't have a lot of feelings but I don't like being called a whore when I'm not one or get made of for doing something I didn't do." I went silent when I felt the outline of his muscles on the tips of my fingers after tightening my grip around his torso.

"I get that." He huffed.

"Why is Dante not picking me up?"

"Because he's busy."

"What about Rocco? I don't think they've ever sent some random person to pick me up."

"Uhm.." He coughed and pulled up outside the house. "You didn't hear?"

"Hear what?" We walked in and I looked at Felix, waiting for an answer.

"Rocco has resigned as leader. He is lacking in all of his senses and he's lost his fast reflexes, this job is dangerous and we don't need him getting killed."

"So Tyson's the new leader?" I asked excitedly. I was ecstatic, I liked Rocco as a leader but Tyson was going to be a great leader too and I was extremely happy for him. He stayed silent as we arrived home. We got off his motorbike and walked into the house and I put my bag down. "Tyson, you're the new leader!" I said as I saw him,

"Not exactly." Tyson coughed and looked at Felix then back at me. "I like my position, I like what I do and I don't want to do anything else so I made Felix gang leader."

"What?" I glared in astonishment.