☥Chapter 34☥

Chapter 37 Of American Gangster.

"Get me wet tissues now and the first aid kit," Rio ordered and the boys nodded and ran off. "I hope you're not going to die on me this early." His eyes raked all over my face.

"I could never." It came out as a whisper and I looked up at the ceiling. The boys came back minutes later and put down the first aid kit on the bedside table. They have Rio the wet tissues and he dabbed them gently against my cut.

"You should have never told him to do it!" Ricardo growled.

"You sound like Felix and Rocco." I snickered.

"You need to tell them what happened," Carlos said.

"God no," I said.

"I will then." He ran off and I was just about to stand up and chase after him Rio pushed me back down.

"Let me go," I growled.

"No." He snarled, his stone-cold tone went right through me and I took in a shaky breath, looking back up at the ceiling. "Hold her hand." He demanded Ricardo and he nodded, taking my hand and holding it gently.

"What for?" I gasped when Rio poured some type of antibacterial substance on my neck I squeezed Ricardo's hand as hard as I could and he let out a grunt of pain. "What the hell is this?" I winced when he poured more and I squeezed his hand even more.

"It's great stuff. Trust me." He said. I let go of Ricardo's hand and squeezed my own harshly as he started to dab the cut.

"Hold his damn hand, Braeden. I don't want you making yourself bleed when you dig your nails into your skin." Ricardo opened my hands and looked at the blood that was already trickling down.

"God..." Ricardo sighed and held them tightly, not disgusted at the blood one bit.

"I'm sorry Braeden.." He said before pouring a bit more on the cut and I let out a quiet noise of agony.

"It's quiet in here." Carlos chuckled and I death stared him as he sat down and placed my phone on the desk in front of me.

"She doesn't scream..." Ricardo kept his eyes on me.

"We learn something new every day." Carlos chortled and sat down besides Ricardo.

"Mm..." I looked up at Rio as he looked down to me, his pupils were dilated and he looked concentrated.

"Braeden." He warned. "Keep a hold of his hand. I don't want to tell you again." I could feel my cut bubbling and I shut my eyes from the pain.

"What the hell?!" He pushed me down when I tried getting up again.

"Just stay still. I need to make sure this doesn't get infected!"

"God..." I groaned and huffed. "Can you be done already?"

"Your fault for getting in this position in the first place."

"How is it my fault? Some people can't keep their hands to themselves!" I breathed out.

"I don't blame them. You're in a red lace bra, black denim shorts and fishnet tights." Carlos sighed.

"I'm in a white lace bra." I corrected him. "Plus I was in a cropped hoodie but he took it off me."

"You're not in a white lace bra anymore." He chuckled and I looked down to see the bloodstains. I spent a lot of money on that bra. I huffed in annoyance and looked back at Carlos.

"Is that all you care about? Your bra getting stained when you could be dying right now?" Ricardo asked.

"Girls and their bras." Rio snickered and I rolled my eyes, pushing him off when he least expected it and I stood up. "Braeden." He warned.

"What?"

"Back down. Now." He said and I cocked the side of my lip up. I shook my head and laughed. "Down here before I lose my cool."

"Oh no, I don't want you to lose your cool!" I covered my mouth with my hand and then took it off after I was done joking around. "You don't scare me." I rolled my eyes.

"Boys there's food in the fridge and cupboards if there's nothing in there you want just ask my maid to cook or make something for you."

"Okay." They ran off and Rio looked at me. He grabbed my arm and pushed me back down on the bed. I squirmed against him fruitlessly as he pinned me down, looking me in the eyes.

"Rio," I warned.

"You don't scare me either." He chuckled, looking at my neck. "Can you please just let me clean you up?"

"That sounds bad." I snickered and he looked down at my eyes, almost warning me to joke around again. Me being me I joined our eyes, challenging him. He rolled his eyes and pressed his lips against mine and his hand gripped the back of my neck. "What are you doing?" I asked one I pushed his head away from mine and he shrugged.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" He asked and I shook my head. "Then this is okay, right?"

"I..Yes.." I thought of Felix at that time, could I really do this to him? The devil in my head was saying that I could because we weren't together and he told me on the phone I could hook up with whoever I wanted, but the angel in my head told me that I shouldn't.

"Okay but after this we're getting your god damn cut sorted and you're going to let me." He breathed. I guess the devil chose for me.