☥Chapter 5☥

Chapter 5 Of American Gangster.

He was delicious looking; he had dark brown hair that was styled upwards and made it look shorter than it actually was. He had deep hazel eyes that you could gaze in and drown in them. They were truly beautiful. He had a chiselled and strong jawline that lead down to his broad shoulders that many men died for and all the women wanted with a man. Those lead down to muscular and toned arms that made your whole body feel weak and your legs quiver. That's why he was so strong and that's why he was able to hold me down for so long.

Although he wasn't topless, I could see the outline of his abs and all his chest and stomach muscles through his white shirt. I was dumbfounded. I looked back up to his eyes and he raised his perfectly arched eyebrows as if he was asking if I was done checking him out. I nodded shamelessly and he stood up, reaching out his hand but because of the lady I was, I pushed his hand away and got up myself, holding my pounding head with my hand. "Who is this?" I looked at Dante, waiting for a clear and informative response.

"His name is Felix Burns. He's a friend of Rocco's and I's." He informed me and looked at both of us.

"Great." I rolled my eyes.

"And who are you?" Felix cocked the side of his lip up, showing his curiosity and a big ear-to-ear grin appeared on his face.

"That's none of your business-"

"Her name is Braeden Colt." Dante interrupted me from finishing my sentence.

"So this is the famous Braeden." His smug expression turned into a serious one. I took a step back, completely confused as to where he had heard my name before. "Rocco told me about you."

"That's nice..." I coughed awkwardly. "Where's Rocco anyway?"

"Somewhere.." Dante sighed.

"Where?"

"Can't tell you."

"I'm practically his daughter."

"Tyson is with him, he's okay."

"Dante," I warned and looked Felix who was showing amusement in his eyes. He observed me with intense eyes and scratched his chin. What was his problem? "Whatever. I'll find out in the morning." I yawned. "Night." I walked upstairs and closed my door behind me, I then jumped on my bed and yanked the covers over me.

~~~~~

I made my way to school as normal and walked through the hallways. Everyone's eyes were on me and people were whispering and laughing, making me highly confused. I walked to my locker quietly and did the usual, grabbing the books I needed and replacing their spot with the books I didn't need. I zipped up my handbag and put the second strap back over my shoulders and then turned my head to the girl who had been glaring at me angrily for the past two minutes. "What?" I asked.

"Did you and Jacob have fun in detention yesterday?"

"No-"

"I heard about you two hooking up, everyone knows. I can't believe you hooked up with my crush!" She interrupted me.

"What?" My face scrunched up and that's when the realisation hit me. He told everyone we hooked up in detention. What the hell was wrong with him? Was he that desperate for attention and friends? "Where the hell is he?" I slammed her against the locker once I had a grip of her denim jacket and she screeched.

"Boys changing room." She stuttered nervously and I let her go, storming over to the boys changing room. I pushed open the door after pulling all the hair back from my face and quickly strode over to Jacob, not caring that there were naked and half-naked boys surrounding me. I looked at Jacob who looked at me in shock and quickly tried to cover himself up but I didn't let him. I pressed him against the locker and looked at him, clenching my fists by the side of me.

"Didn't get enough?" He teased when all the boys looked at us.

"Unfortunately no," I smirked. "Twisting your arm wasn't enough satisfaction for me." He gulped. I punched him repeatedly and then pinned him firmly to the floor. "I wouldn't ever hook up with you." I stood up and looked at all the boys. "Believe what you want but I know we didn't hook up. Check the CCTV cameras for all I care." I rolled my eyes and walked out.

"I love you, Braeden!" Some random guy yelled.

"Stupid," I muttered under my breath and didn't bother to wipe the blood off my fists. Jacob Montgomery was my new enemy.