☥Chapter 32☥

Chapter 32 Of American Gangster.

Next Morning...

"CARLOS!!!!!" I screamed. Luckily for us, Ben and Lilith left the house early so we wouldn't wake them up when training and shooting targets because sometimes you could still hear the gunshots when you're not in the room.

"Nooo!" He cried out and I looked at Ricardo who stood silently and looked half asleep. I almost felt sorry for them but Rocco and Dante made me wake up at five in the morning and then stopped me at ten at night. I was working long hours and they wouldn't be.

"Mmm..." Ricardo groaned sleepily and I looked at him.

"Do you want me to wake you up more?" I asked.

"A kiss will be good-" I struck him in the stomach, making him groan audibly from pain. He winced and gazed at me. "It's too early for this.."

"You're not the one who use to wake up at five in the morning and have a ten-minute break at lunch and then train until ten at night," I said and his eyes widened.

"They made you do that?"

"I made them make me. I wanted to become a good fighter and if you want it too then you'll put in all your effort, even if that means not going out to a party or doing hobbies." I said. "Now wake Carlos up before I decide to shoot him to wake him up," I said and he nodded and ran upstairs.

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!!" Carlos shouted and they both came running down minutes later. "YOU RUINED MY FAVOURITE PILLOW YOU IDIOT!"

"Girls. Girls." I grinned and they rolled their eyes. "That's your fault for not waking up Carlos. You're lucky though because if I had to shout your name one more time I was going to come up and shoot you." I said and he closed his mouth.

"It's too early for this...You look wide awake but you have bags under your eyes."

"I was up all night."

"Why?" Ricardo asked and I responded with a shrug as we walked into the gym.

"Let's fight ladies." I pulled off my hoodie and they stared at the working out leggings I had on that fitted tightly against my curves and my toned flat stomach and then my sports bra that hugged my cleavage tightly.

"Jesus Christ..." Carlos muttered underneath his breath.

"What first?" I ignored their gaze. "Actually wait I'll pick. Let's shoot." I grabbed my three guns and handed Ricardo my favourite one as he was more experienced with guns and then gave Carlos the one that I kept in my waistband. I looked at the gun in my hands that shined brightly in the light and my mouth watered at the sight.

"Stop checking your gun out." Carlos laughed behind me and I rolled my eyes.

"This boys is real diamond."

"Wait it is?" Ricardo asked.

"Weren't you listening?"

"I was too focused on observing you and Rio flirt." Ricardo shrugged.

"We weren't flirting-"

"The sexual tension in that room says otherwise." Carlos grinned and I rolled my eyes.

"Stupid Spanish idiots," I muttered. "Let's shoot. Get in your positions. I want to see what you can do already."

"I think I need a bit of help, you mind helping me out with my position?" Carlos winked and I glared at him.

"You say something like that again and you'll be dead on the floor." I snickered and he quickly looked back at the targets I had set up. "Feet apart Carlos."

"Like this?" He was practically doing the splits but standing up and Ricardo laughed next to him.

"You're doing this on purpose. Copy your brother." He looked at him and copied his stance.

"Good." I smiled. "Now aim." Ricardo aimed perfectly and I could hell but watch as his muscles clenched in his shirt. He was so good looking.

"BRAEDEN!!" Carlos screamed. "Stop checking out my brother already." Ricardo snorted by the side of him. His eyes locked with mine until Carlos noticed and he looked back at the targets.

"Want all the attention, Jesus Christ." I huffed and came behind him to help him aim. "Relax. Breathe in and out, Carlos." I said quietly.

"It's hard because you're so close to me." He whined and I rolled my eyes.

"Just listen to her Carlos before she blows your head off," Ricardo growled and Carlos sighed, getting in the exact same position as Ricardo. I nodded and quickly got in mine, aiming at the target and I looked at them both.

"Ready?" I watched them and they nodded. Three gunshots echoed through the room and the excitement rolled through my body. God I missed this.

"How the hell did you shoot the target whilst glaring at us?" Carlos and Ricardo asked at the same time and I snickered.

"My friend taught me." I thought of Felix for a few seconds until they coughed and I came back to reality. I looked at the targets and surprisingly Carlos shot the target too. Ricardo did as well but I expected it from him. "Do this one by yourself." I sat down and they did it perfectly. Carlos was way smarter and better than he portrayed to be and I didn't know why he hid it but he definitely wouldn't after I was done. "You're both good." I smiled. "Now I want you to shoot and keep shooting. Don't stop until I say so." I played on my phone.

~~~~~

"Can we stop now?" Carlos groaned two hours later.

"No," I said.

"It's been two hours," Ricardo whined.

"I don't care." I smiled and they both walked over to me to see what I was doing. Carlos ripped my phone out my hands and grinned, throwing it on the sofa they had in the room.

"I'm bored though," Carlos whined.

"I don't care! You train until I say stop."

"Well, we're having a break." He said to Ricardo. "Aren't we?" I aimed my gun at them and put my finger over the trigger but didn't press it.

"Uh.." He coughed and looked at me, a mischievous spark in his eyes.

"Fine. Half an hour and then you're done." I said and they nodded and walked back to how they were before.

"Carlos look at this," Ricardo said and aimed the gun at him.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING? YOU'RE GONNA SHOOT ME-"

"God I wish he would." I sighed and Carlos looked at me.

"I wish he would aim the gun at you." He stuck out his tongue.

"Shoot me for all I care." I shrugged and put the phone to my ear. "Rio." I smiled and the guys looked at me.

"Braeden..." He coughed.

"How are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm fine, what about you?" Music was blasting out in the background and I could hear boys shouting and yelling.

"I'm good."

"Can we meet?" He asked.

"Why?"

"I just want to get to know you better."

"Why?" I repeated, removing the dirt underneath my nails like I always did.

"I need to know my business partner. Don't I?" He asked.

"Where?" I sighed.

"It's a gentleman's club called Violet Lights, your boys will know."

"I'm not going to meet you at a strip club."

"1,000 grand if you do." I could hear the smirk in his voice. He knew I would never deny cash.

"Now we're talking."