☥Chapter 18☥

Chapter 18 Of American Gangster.

Next Day...

Braeden's POV

"Time for therapy!" Tyson, Justin and Felix yelled to wake me up from my evening nap and then started to push me so that I would fall off the bed.

"Noooooooo," I whined. "I'm not going-"

"Yes you are," Felix said with authority.

"No I'm not." I challenged whilst mocking his tone.

"I'll drag you there in your pyjamas if I have to." He threatened.

"Go ahead Felix." I yawned sleepily. He would never do it.

"That's it," Felix growled and snatched the covers away from me, making them fall onto the ground. He picked me up bridal style and then walked down the stairs. He actually did it? When I managed to push him off to run downstairs he grabbed my arm and threw me over my shoulder.

"NOOOOOOOO!" I screamed, punching and kicking him and he chuckled.

"You're so childish."

"I'm not going!" I screamed loudly.

"We're driving you there and we will be waiting outside so don't even bother trying to runaway." Justin grinned.

"Have fun Braeden!" Rocco yelled loudly.

"Love you!" Roxie yelled.

"You'll love it!" Rhys yelled.

"Yes you will!" Jack yelled.

"Byeeeeeeee!" Sophia sang as we walked out the door. Tyson shut the door after us and then we walked over to the cad. The closer we got the more I kicked and punched Felix. I didn't want to go.

"God." He groaned. "Stop it Braeden." I growled as he practically threw me in the back of the car. Tyson got in with me and then slammed the door shut. He then clipped on my seatbelt as he knew I wouldn't do it and then did his own as Justin and Felix got in the front.

"Why do I have to be with her?" Tyson whined at them. I looked at him and slightly raised my eyebrows and he immediately shut up.

"That's what I thought." I folded my arms over my chest.

~~~~~

"How can I help you?" The lady at reception asked.

"Appointment for Braeden Colt?" Felix asked.

"I take it you're Braeden?" She looked at me and I nodded, looking away almost immediately. My eyes raked over all the people and patients. Some of them were shouting at people, some were crying but some just stood silently.

"Hey.." Justin whispered behind me and I looked at him.

"What?" I huffed.

"We're doing this for you...You know that?" He whispered.

"Yeah." I looked back at the receptionist and he sighed heavily behind me.

"Room 14." She smiled at me and I nodded, walking with the boys over to the room and I looked at the therapist.

"No," I said, not wanting to walk in. I knew this guy, he was my old therapist and I absolutely hated him. He gave out so much pity and sympathy to me it was honestly quite annoying. I thought the policeman said he was going to change my therapist?

"Come on Braeden...Just go in please?" Tyson looked at me and so did Justin and Felix. I huffed frustratingly and opened the door, looking at the man who snapped his head to me.

"Braeden, haven't seen you in a while!" He smiled and then his eyes went to my outfit. "You're in your pyjamas.."

"Dr Robertson." I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, I was forced to come."

"Shut the door will you?"

"Have fun!" They yelled and shut the door. I sat down in the chair and looked around, this place hadn't improved one single bit since I was last here and I was seven at the time. They were probably too lazy to make it actually not smell of bleach and make it look homely.

"How are you, Braeden?" He asked me.

"I'm fine and you?"

"Today's not about me is it?"

"No." I sighed.

"How are you doing with Rocco?"

"He's my family now. He's amazing."

"Good. How are you doing at school?"

"Okay, I guess." I yawned boredly.

"Braeden." He warned.

"What?"

"You're not doing okay. You're failing all your subjects, you've had multiple fights. You took your gun out and pressed it against a girls head for no reason." How did he know all of this?

"No reason?" I asked, my voice rose. "No reason?" I repeated.

"You had a reason to nearly kill someone?" He chuckled and my fists clenched next to me.

"Yes I did."

"What is that then?"

"I'm not saying." I laid down on the sofa and looked up at the ceiling.

"Braeden I can't help you if you won't speak. You need to break down your walls."

"I don't need help."

"Then why are you here?"

"Because I have to be. I can't leave this place, my friends are waiting outside and I have to turn up to these things otherwise I go to prison for attempted murder." He stayed silent and I smirked at him. "Do I scare you?"

"Honestly, no. I'm just surprised."

"Why?"

"I didn't think you'd be as strong as you are." He exhaled. "Why are you in your pyjamas?"

"I guess I proved you wrong." I fiddled with my fingers out of boredom. "I didn't want to come so my friend dragged me here." He nodded.

"Are you sleeping well?" He broke the silence that formed between us.

"I guess."

"How many hours of sleep?"

"I sometimes have evening naps for an hour if I'm tired. I have about five hours at night."

"Okay, that's good seeing as you use to get about three. Do you struggle to get to sleep?" I shrugged as a response. "Yes or no Braeden?"

"Sometimes." He wrote on the notepad and I exhaled loudly, making him look back up.

"Anything else you need to tell me?"

"No."

"How are your anger issues and anxiety attacks?"

"I have anxiety attacks sometimes but I don't have as many of them anymore."

"What about your anger?"

"Sometimes I can control it."

"Did you finish all the pills I gave you on your first ever day on therapy?"

"Yes."

"Okay.." He wrote some more on his notepad. "Next therapy lesson we will be going downstairs."

"Why?"

"So we can work on your anger issues, you need to learn how to control them."