☥Chapter 35☥

Chapter 35 Of American Gangster.

"Braeden! Where have you been these past two nights?" Lilith asked.

"With the boys."

"But they left before the second night." She said.

"I was at a boys place," I said, not holding her eye contact.

"Ooo...Who?" She asked.

"Lilith. We've talked about this." Ben rolled his eyes. "She isn't comfortable speaking to older people about boys her age." I walked off as Lilith said something back and I closed my room door and dropped on my bed. I picked up my phone quickly when it rang and put it to my ear.

"What?"

"How's everything?" Rocco asked.

"Fine."

"When you're getting back Felix is going to have a go at you for everything, you know that right?"

"He doesn't control me." I rolled my eyes. "I don't understand why he cares so much."

"Because he cares about you, a lot. He loves you, you know that right?"

"He probably won't when I tell him I hooked up with someone." I chortled deeply and Rocco went quiet.

"What? Who?" He went quiet again. "Rio."

"Ding ding ding, we have a winner!" I said loudly.

"God sake Braeden...You two had something special, you just ruined it."

"I didn't ruin anything! We're not in a god damn relationship and I'm pretty sure he thinks we are!"

"You like him."

"No, I don't!"

"Yes you do Braeden." He growled. "I can hear the guilt in your voice when you speak. I can see your eyes light up when he comes down in the morning. I've seen you numerous times checking him out and you've kissed multiple times. You get all warm and fuzzy inside when you're close to him, that's what you told Tyson and Justin."

"So what?"

"You like him Braeden, stop denying it."

"I'm not going to stop hooking up with people because I like him and he likes me!"

"I never said you should."

"Who did she hook up with?" Felix asked. "Your phones on speaker."

"Rio," Roxie informed him.

"What?" Justin asked.

"ARE YOU CRAZY?!" Tyson growled.

"Great. Thanks." I rolled my eyes and I looked at the door when I heard someone knocking.

"Braeden! We're on the news when we went to that strip club!" Carlos snorted.

"What?" Roxie asked.

"I met him at the strip club and I gave a little dance, it wasn't that bad though."

"Jesus christ Braeden...You're acting crazy." Rocco huffed. "I think you should come home before you get in more trouble."

"You told me to come here and I am, trying to bond with my blood relatives and their friends!"

"What you're doing is not bonding! Have you even gone out as a family yet?"

"No..."

"Braeden I sent you on the trip to get to know them better."

"I already have a family Rocco. Am I that bad you don't want me or something? You want to send me away to live in Spain. Have you had enough of me yet? Are you tired of hearing my voice or seeing my face?

"No-"

"Forget it." I ended the call.

Felix's POV

"What just happened?" I asked.

"Braeden's probably starting her period soon." Roxie shrugged. "She always gets in a mood when she is."

"She's just annoyed." Tyson sighed. "Honestly I don't blame her. She's been through so much."

"That doesn't make it right!" Rocco looked at all of us and we shut our mouths instantly. He was fuming.

"Anyway, she hooked up with Rio?" Roxie snickered. "I knew it. Next time it will be Ricardo and then perhaps Carlos."

"Why all of them?" Justin asked.

"They're all snacks and they're all interested in her!" She clapped her hands excitedly.

"Jesus Christ..." I couldn't help but feel jealous but also a bit worried. She really was acting wild and crazy there and I'm not there to protect her. Something bad could happen. Why did we send her on that trip?