☥Chapter 33☥

Chapter 33 Of American Gangster.

I straightened my hair after having a shower and got changed into fishnet tights, black shorts and a cute tight cropped hoodie and put on a few neck chokers. I applied my usual nude makeup and then put my guns in my usual areas. I put my knife in my bra and then walked out with my phone in my back pocket.

"Where are you going?" Lilith asked.

"I'm going to meet someone. I'll be back later." I smiled.

"Can we come?" Carlos asked.

"Maybe next time okay?"

"Fine." He huffed and sat on the sofa beside Ricardo.

~~~~~

"Braeden." Rio nodded at me as I walked over. My hair bounced on my shoulders as I walked confidently towards him. I sat down in front of him and crossed my arms.

"Rio." I smiled.

"Rob! Come get some vodka for the lady!" A man placed a bottle of vodka on the table and I looked at all the girls who were dancing around with loads of eyes glaring at them. They walked around the pole with a massive smile on their face and swung their hips side to side. They were enjoying this as much as the men were.

"Rio, what a nice surprise!" A man said and looked at me. "You brought a lady." Rio stood up and I decided to as well. He shook Rio's hand and his eyes travelled up and down my body with hungry eyes and he looked at the scars I had on my neck. "Who's this?"

"Braeden-"

"Names Braeden Colt." I interrupted and crossed my arms and his eyes widened in realisation.

"The most dangerous woman alive. I didn't expect you to be this...Good looking. Have you ever thought about stripping before?"

"How much?" I asked and Rio barked out a laugh from behind me.

"I'll give you 30 grand for each dance. You don't have to take off your top or anything unless you want to."

"I'll do it," I said.

"Really, that easy?" He glared in shock. "You're a legend."

"We'll talk after, yes?" I looked back at Rio and he nodded. I walked up to the changing rooms with the man and he looked at me then looked at my outfit.

"You can keep that on." He said. "People enjoy looking at you so they will definitely enjoy you dancing to music. Have you ever stripped before?"

"Honestly no but I'll try nearly anything for money." I coughed and he chuckled and set up the microphone on my body.

"I've put that on you in case you want to talk." He breathed. "I'll be right back. I'm gonna go get the girls off stage and then I'll go make the announcement." He walked off.

~~~~~

"Please welcome...Braeden Colt!" He yelled and I walked on stage. Everyone was quiet and eyeing me with lustful eyes and I couldn't help but shift uncomfortably.

"Braeden!!" Carlos yelled and I looked at him. Ricardos eyes opened wide when he realised what I was just about to do and they hurried over to sit by Rio. I thought I told them not to come. Those idiots.

"Braeden, can I have your number!" One yelled and I rolled my eyes.

"You gonna play some music or what?" I threw the gun around with my hands from my ankle and everyone quickly shut up.

"Oh, God..." Rio said loudly.

"Y-Yes." The man ran off and music started playing instantly. Wolf whistles began to echo around me as I swung my hips side to side. I did a few tricks on the pole and looked at the phones than were videoing me. I smiled brightly and my eyes locked with Rio's, Carlos' and Ricardo's. People started to clap when the music ended and I couldn't help the blush that was forming on my face.

"I'll give you twenty grand if you take off your clothes!" Another shouted and I shook my head. "Come on!" He chanted. "Thirty grand!"

"Nope," I said, crossing my arms.

"Fifty grand."

"Nope."

"One hundred grand." He said and I thought about it, I actually could do with that money.

"Don't even think about it!" Ricardo yelled.

"Two hundred grand."

"Do it!" Carlos yelled.

"Three hundred grand."

"Braeden!" They chanted repeatedly and I walked over to the man who asked me. I straddled him and the spotlight followed me. I took the knife out my bra and he looked at my chest hungrily as I did. His eyes quickly followed the knife and I played with it, shifting on his lap until I was comfortable.

"You men never know what no means does it?" I asked into the microphone, fiddling around with it and pushing it further away from my mouth whilst pressing the knife against his throat.

"I'm sorry.." I snickered at his apology.

"I have an idea." I breathed into his ear. "You are going to follow me onto the stage and you're going to strip butt naked for us all to see."

"No please." He begged.

"You're going to do it." I grabbed his hand and he followed behind me. I helped him up onto the stage and he looked at everyone with embarrassment and I pulled the microphone back to my lips. "So apparently this man thinks he can ask girls to strip for a large amount of money." I giggled and everyone clapped behind me. "Now are you going to strip for me or not?"

"I won't. I-"

"You want to die or what?" I asked whilst fiddling with my knife. "Someone put on the music I had on earlier!" I yelled. The man looked at me in embarrassment and I raised my eyebrows as the music filled the room. He sighed and removed his top and people started to laugh and chant. I tapped my foot on the floor, waiting for him to finish and he really didn't waste any time.

Carlos, Ricardo and Rio laughed humourlessly as he danced around on the stage naked. I watched him as he twirled around the pole, keeping his eye on the knife I had in my hands. I put it back in my bra and smirked at him, nodding appreciatively. I held up his arm when the music stopped and made him bow. People started to clap and I chucked his clothes at him and he ran off.

"Anyone else?" I asked.

"I will!" Carlos clapped his hands and I stared at him in shock. "Come on bro."

"Hell no!" Ricardo growled but Carlos ended up dragging him to the stage and I watched in amusement as another song played and they both started to dance. Their tops flew off as well as most of their clothes except their boxers and girls in the club started to chuck money at them. I laughed aa Carlos took my hand and led me to the middle of the stage.

"Strip! Strip! Strip! Strip!" People yelled and I looked at Rio who was watching us with amusement. I rolled my eyes and watched them with a smile on my face.

"That's enough of that." The man said, looking at all of us and the lights quickly turned on. I snickered and I waved goodbye, kissing the man on the cheek before strutting back off to Rio.

"You're really something.." He said.

"She is isn't she?" Ricardo chuckled.