☥Chapter 17☥

Chapter 17 Of American Gangsters.

"Why did you have a gun out on school premises?" The same old officer I had met multiple times before asking me and I looked up at him, showing how bored and tired I was. We had been in here for 3 hours so far and he wasn't getting anywhere so I didn't understand why he was keeping me here. "Hello?"

"Because I did."

"Braeden." He sighed, sitting down in front of me. "You need to talk."

"I am talking. She ruined my motorbike so I pulled a gun out." I shrugged and Felix sighed with boredom from behind me. He was only allowed in here because I had a tantrum because I didn't want to be alone in this room. I used my parent's death to let him in because it seems everyone likes to give pity nowadays.

"What's so important about that motorbike?"

"It was my parents." I crossed my arms. "Are we done here?"

"Hand your weapons over."

"What?" My mouth opened wide. "No way." He put the handcuffs on the table and looked at me, raising his eyebrows. I shook my head and he squinted his eyes. I could quite easily tell he didn't want me to go to prison over this, it was all over his facial expression.

"Braeden just do it," Felix demanded and I groaned and handed the one in my waistband to him, wanting to keep the other one as it was my favourite.

"And the one in your ankle." I placed it on the table.

"And the knife in your bra." He said and Felix choked on his air from behind me.

"You have a knife in your bra?" Felix asked me.

"She's carried it around ever since she went to therapy." The police officer huffed. "Now...Let's make a deal."

"What's that?" I asked.

"If you go to therapy for me then I won't arrest you for attempted murder."

"What?" I snapped. "I gave you my guns! I'm not going to therapy. I don't need therapy. I don't like my old therapist!"

"We'll get you a new one. Please...You need to help yourself. You've gone through so many bad things in your life."

"I don't need therapy-"

"She'll go." Felix interrupted. "I'll make sure she goes."

"Please do."

"What? What? Felix..No. I'm not going."

"Oh yes you are." Felix chuckled and we walked out. "Thanks officer!" He dragged me to the car.

~~~~~

Felix's POV

"What's wrong with her?" Justin laughed as she walked off to the kitchen to get alcohol.

"Police." I sighed.

"What about them?" Tyson asked.

"They took all her guns and weapons away from her. Who knew she carried around a knife in her bra?"

"She does?" Rocco asked and I nodded.

"They made a deal with her. If she goes to therapy she won't be arrested for attempted murder."

"Wasn't really a deal!" She yelled. "More like you answered for me. I'd rather get arrested than go to that hell hole!" She growled, slamming the alcohol on the table and we all barked out a laugh. "I hate you."

"I hate you too." I laughed humourlessly as she dropped on the sofa and cuddled into me.

"What's going on here?" Rocco asked.

"Nothing. Just a friendly cuddle, isn't that right Felix?"

"You would never believe what we got told by Braeden earlier." Justin looked at Tyson and he laughed hysterically.

"It's so cute!"

"No!" Braeden snapped at them.

"Braeden might have feelings for-" Braeden pinned Tyson down and covered his mouth with her hand.

"Felix!" Justin finished off and her face flushed red with embarrassment. My eyes widened in shock when she stayed quiet and didn't bother to argue back or deny it. She liked me?

"I hate you all." She ran upstairs and we all chuckled loudly.

"We love you too Braeden!" They shouted.